Review Demo impressions thread

Sorry, but have I missed something?? Ive scoured the internet all day today and haven't come across one? :spy

:noway
It has not been released yet. At least to everyone, few are beta testing it. I am waiting for it's release :)

One thing i have noticed and i have no reason why its the case!

But the AI have edged the ball to the keeper and slips about 25 times while playing on xbox 360 after about 50 games!

However the PC version the AI have edged to keeper and slips about twice!! After the same amount of games!

I've been playing on the demo on Easy, with the Extender patch..

do_want.jpg

One thing i have noticed and i have no reason why its the case!

But the AI have edged the ball to the keeper and slips about 25 times while playing on xbox 360 after about 50 games!

However the PC version the AI have edged to keeper and slips about twice!! After the same amount of games!

I don't like the sound of that at all. We're all supposed to be getting the same game here...

The extender is good as, it even has bowling changes which I was surprised at. Only thing is the fact that there were only about 16 overs up until 1 o' clock, and it wasn't lunch then, just drinks.

How did you manage to save, Langeveldt?

The extender is good as, it even has bowling changes which I was surprised at. Only thing is the fact that there were only about 16 overs up until 1 o' clock, and it wasn't lunch then, just drinks.

How did you manage to save, Langeveldt?

I don't, thats just what I plan to do when the full game comes out..

It's rather annoying that there is no PS3 demo. Thought I'd see if my laptop would run it and downloaded it overnight. Installed it and fired it up. Everything seemed alright, if just slightly laggy. Then when it got to the toss it went slower than an arthritic pensioner in iron boots. Evetually got into it and batted first but the players had multi-coloured dots on their faces when up close, and the game went was very, very slow. This basically means I can't play this game for a while what so ever as I have no money. On a different note the game does look rather impressive graphically even on my laptop, just doesn't want to work.:crying

Extender is pretty awesome, loving it....eventhough it probably raises some concerns for the longer game..

Played on hard, bowled and England got 327/10 in 57.5 overs. Pacing is actually pretty good bearing in mind that I bowled a mammoth 74 no-balls! HAHA!

The one major annoyance is those AI runouts...no less than 6 of the dismissals were due to run outs, yet i did drop about 4 catches as well..

Will give more info later once i batted!

Users who are viewing this thread