Demo Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allrounder18

Banned
The demo might release on the eve after 1st day of Ashes.

NO no dont delete this thread its not necessary that the thread should based on facts only ,some times inner feelings do overcomes the natural or hypothetical facts.
So carry on guys.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The demo might release on the eve after 1st day of Ashes.

NO no dont delete this thread its not necessary that the thread should based on facts only ,some times inner feelings do overcomes the natural or hypothetical facts.
So carry on guys.;)
Your internal feelings won't work :p It has to be from Codies side for the game demo :D

I mean from purely marketting point of view the perfect day to release the demo has to be the 1st day of the test match although this could have been used for the release date but I am definitely sure that they will not loose this perfect oppurtunity(unless there are still issues with the game which is unlikely though)

I mean from purely marketting point of view the perfect day to release the demo has to be the 1st day of the test match although this could have been used for the release date but I am definitely sure that they will not loose this perfect oppurtunity(unless there are still issues with the game which is unlikely though)

is PSN different in different regions? meaning if the demo is available on PSN in england will it also be on PSN in the US?

Are these reliable sources? Or just guesswork?
is PSN different in different regions? meaning if the demo is available on PSN in england will it also be on PSN in the US?

I have a PS3 aswell, and I live in England. Is Vidzone available to you? (Assuming you live in U.S) If so, then its probably the same. If it has been for more than 3 weeks, your ahead of us, if not at all, then your behind us.

Are these reliable sources? Or just guesswork?

I have a PS3 aswell, and I live in England. Is Vidzone available to you? (Assuming you live in U.S) If so, then its probably the same. If it has been for more than 3 weeks, your ahead of us, if not at all, then your behind us.

lol no vidzone, never even heard of it, are the NCAA 10 football demos and MLB the show available to you?

Jamie and developers of the AC09 would be LOLing at our restlessness. Playing with our minds:mad::mad:... I wont be surprised if the game is released spontaneously without any info...
Everyone knows that Jamie is a big fan of the cricket games so he knows how it feels to be in our shoes, i guess he is just having a little fun. Even a c-grade student can tell that a game named Ashes cricket 09 would be released during ashes only coz after that there is very less market as English Premier leagues starts in England.

Though i have a novel idea:readit if any Aussie bro wishes to help. Just find Ross Purdy in Telephone directory. There wont be a lot of them as the name seems a strange one. Out of the results find the one living nearest to the Codemasters and Atari Aus Headquaters. Now just give him a call:phone and ask if the 19th July date which he said in a Earlier video is Correct release date. Get the source from him... If he deny then use :boxing:swords:cutit:getyou:p:p
wooof, Jamie after reading above para you can guess that we are at the border of insanity:brickwall. Plz at least release a demo

Definently a surprise to me.
Thanks mate, but I feel sorry for the U.S cricketers :S

we never get anything from the cricket community. and there are well over 50,000 active cricketers in leagues all over the US. atleast we have cricinfo and willowtv!

EDIT:

I suppose we could get the demo on PC, but what a waste of my HDTV!

Last edited by a moderator:
u can always get region free version on ps3 and u can always create different region psn account just google it.I have US, Uk.Hk and japan psn accounts.

we never get anything from the cricket community. and there are well over 50,000 active cricketers in leagues all over the US. atleast we have cricinfo and willowtv!

EDIT:

I suppose we could get the demo on PC, but what a waste of my HDTV!
There is a way around it, make another PSN account and say you live in the UK. It works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread