Demo Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon max_dillon2007 is too much delighted to such an extent he is just half aware of what he is typing, may be. :p So calm down guys. :) It all happens when there has been no cricket game for 2 solid years. :p

I reckon max_dillon2007 is too much delighted to such an extent he is just half aware of what he is typing, may be. :p So calm down guys. :) It all happens when there has been no cricket game for 2 solid years. :p

fair enough
cheers

Jamie and developers of the AC09 would be LOLing at our restlessness. Playing with our minds:mad::mad:... I wont be surprised if the game is released spontaneously without any info...
Everyone knows that Jamie is a big fan of the cricket games so he knows how it feels to be in our shoes, i guess he is just having a little fun. Even a c-grade student can tell that a game named Ashes cricket 09 would be released during ashes only coz after that there is very less market as English Premier leagues starts in England.

Though i have a novel idea:readit if any Aussie bro wishes to help. Just find Ross Purdy in Telephone directory. There wont be a lot of them as the name seems a strange one. Out of the results find the one living nearest to the Codemasters and Atari Aus Headquaters. Now just give him a call:phone and ask if the 19th July date which he said in a Earlier video is Correct release date. Get the source from him... If he deny then use :boxing:swords:cutit:getyou:p:p
wooof, Jamie after reading above para you can guess that we are at the border of insanity:brickwall. Plz at least release a demo

Boy you're suffering from 'Cricketia-Feveria'(new disease and yes thanks for inventing this):laugh Aum.................. and do yoga that should cool u down :p

Relax man there will be a demo soon and the above should really be taken seriously if u keep behaving like that :p

Jamie and developers of the AC09 would be LOLing at our restlessness. Playing with our minds:mad::mad:... I wont be surprised if the game is released spontaneously without any info...
Everyone knows that Jamie is a big fan of the cricket games so he knows how it feels to be in our shoes, i guess he is just having a little fun. Even a c-grade student can tell that a game named Ashes cricket 09 would be released during ashes only coz after that there is very less market as English Premier leagues starts in England.

Though i have a novel idea:readit if any Aussie bro wishes to help. Just find Ross Purdy in Telephone directory. There wont be a lot of them as the name seems a strange one. Out of the results find the one living nearest to the Codemasters and Atari Aus Headquaters. Now just give him a call:phone and ask if the 19th July date which he said in a Earlier video is Correct release date. Get the source from him... If he deny then use :boxing:swords:cutit:getyou:p:p
wooof, Jamie after reading above para you can guess that we are at the border of insanity:brickwall. Plz at least release a demo
Lols. I think most of us are bordering insanity with regards to this game and its release. Its just that Dillon is brave enough to express his feelings. Please codies save a few souls while you can :rolleyes:

ya its getting -itchy for me too.Its July and game is supposed to be releasing this month or early next month and we dont have much info,not even a release date or demo date,well guess what we can do except waiting

I Completely agree with Sami. No decent cricket game for years, and now a cricket game is about to release which has got excellent potential for being the best cricket game after BLC 99 - this really has made the cricket gamers like us waiting for it like mad. I hope Codies release some info soon.:upray

The first official trailor will start coming from 1st test match in between the match they will show advertisment for the game. We have to wait for the first test how can they release a demo now they need to know the exact squad because in demo we will be playing some overs of an ashes test match, so england should announce their squad first and then they will release demo.

Release date will remain 23.07.09 in UK

cheers guys.....

Definently a surprise to me.
Thanks mate, but I feel sorry for the U.S cricketers :S

Lol it's not hard to make UK, Japanese and American accounts. I have all three, for the PS store lol.

As for the game, I hope they do release a demo. So I can whet my appetite playing that as I raise enough money to buy the full game haha.

Lol it's not hard to make UK, Japanese and American accounts. I have all three, for the PS store lol.

As for the game, I hope they do release a demo. So I can whet my appetite playing that as I raise enough money to buy the full game haha.

Woah, you serious? No idea you could do that, thanks for the info. However, I doubt that a demo would be released in Japan (Not that i live there, i live in manchester). Have they even heard of cricket?

Woah, you serious? No idea you could do that, thanks for the info. However, I doubt that a demo would be released in Japan (Not that i live there, i live in manchester). Have they even heard of cricket?
Japan have their own national team. :p

Yeah the demo of Ashes 09 is great isn't it, love the way Pietersen's switch hit is in there.........

EDIT:
Hang on, this was the Admin forum a minute ago - what's going on? :spy

Yeah the demo of Ashes 09 is great isn't it, love the way Pietersen's switch hit is in there.........

EDIT:
Hang on, this was the Admin forum a minute ago - what's going on? :spy

Aye up.

You've got information we want :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread