Demo Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not entirely true. Around release for consoles sounds about right. PC demo maybe earlier.

so you know when the game is releasing lazy?
But it does seems like that the game will be on shelve from 7th of Aug..

so you know when the game is releasing lazy?
But it does seems like that the game will be on shelve from 7th of Aug..

Whether or not LC knows is irrelevant. If he knew then it would be under a NDA. Even if the game is released on the 7th, thats only 20 days from now.

Whether or not LC knows is irrelevant. If he knew then it would be under a NDA. Even if the game is released on the 7th, thats only 20 days from now.

I respect what you saying Hmarkas. Well its 27 days to be precise ;)

I don't know the release date, but it is looking like 7th August in the UK and 13th in Australia.

I just know a little bit about the probable release dates for the demo relative to the release date of the actual game.

do u have some inside info of demo release or u just guessing by game release date.As far as actual release date we all are 90 percent sure its august 7 and 13th.

I don't know the release date, but it is looking like 7th August in the UK and 13th in Australia.

I just know a little bit about the probable release dates for the demo relative to the release date of the actual game.

i hope the game does get release soon, I am tired of playing BLIC 07 :)

I'm tired of deciding if theres any point re-patching Cricket 07, 05 or 04 :(

I'm tired of deciding if theres any point re-patching Cricket 07, 05 or 04 :(

To be honest re-patching the game specially ea games is not a good idea. Just wait in angony for this game i am sure it will be worth every penny.;)

coddies/ transmission please don't let us down.

I hate to admit it but i have already lost interest in cricket games, if they wanted to capture my attention more then they needed to release it on or before the ashes. Sure, i'll still try the game, but i rarely check this part of the forum any more.

Same can be said for EA, not sure what they are doing with their game.

I hate to admit it but i have already lost interest in cricket games, if they wanted to capture my attention more then they needed to release it on or before the ashes. Sure, i'll still try the game, but i rarely check this part of the forum any more.

Same can be said for EA, not sure what they are doing with their game.

Absolutely agree with you. Dire timing, especially with the playtests in mind. They nicely whipped up more than a little desire/promise which has (you have to admit if you've half a brain) ebbed away as the days roll by and still no release date. The football season starts (in england on the 7th with premier league starting a week later) at which point english attention inexorably sways toward football. More so as the ashes will no doubt have long since returned (due to there worthy, far superior, desire and will power) to australia. I'm drawn to buy and play it too but i cant see it being the best seller its been in the past becasue of simply poor logistics.

Absolutely agree with you. Dire timing, especially with the playtests in mind. They nicely whipped up more than a little desire/promise which has (you have to admit if you've half a brain) ebbed away as the days roll by and still no release date. The football season starts (in england on the 7th with premier league starting a week later) at which point english attention inexorably sways toward football. More so as the ashes will no doubt have long since returned (due to there worthy, far superior, desire and will power) to australia. I'm drawn to buy and play it too but i cant see it being the best seller its been in the past becasue of simply poor logistics.

spot on, if England lose tomorrow Codemasters will lose out on big sales. If it is released during the 4th test and the Ashes are already retained by Aus then the public interest in this game (from your average gamer) will be close to zero. Sure the hard core cricket fan will buy it, but there are only a few of us in the gaming community.

I had expected a release this week or next to tie in with the Ashes. Aussie domination in the series will certainly be bad news for sales.

spot on, if England lose tomorrow Codemasters will lose out on big sales. If it is released during the 4th test and the Ashes are already retained by Aus then the public interest in this game (from your average gamer) will be close to zero. Sure the hard core cricket fan will buy it, but there are only a few of us in the gaming community.

Yep, and those few probably wont be enough in a niche market to support further funding for transmission games (who by all preview accounts seem to have done them selves proud with hope of building upon this base) to continue on and improve this promising game. Theres gotta be some stupid licensing red tape which is holding back the release of this game or they really need to rethink there marketing strategy!

Yep, and those few probably wont be enough in a niche market to support further funding for transmission games (who by all preview accounts seem to have done them selves proud with hope of building upon this base) to continue on and improve this promising game. Theres gotta be some stupid licensing red tape which is holding back the release of this game or they really need to rethink there marketing strategy!

Lets hope this is the case. Otherwise the marketing guys need to look for new careers.

You would think that they would at the very least release a bloody game play video or trailer before the 1st test was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread