Demo Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
But IF the game is ready they could release it now anyway...

If there is anoter 2005 interest in the game will spike and more people will buy it regardless of when it is released surely?

Yeah. Just burn a few DVD-Rs, buy some extra print cartridges and get going. I'm sure it's as easy as that.....
True! Very easy like digging on the mountains for a pin. ;)

But IF the game is ready they could release it now anyway...
See, its not like that if your homework is completed then you show it on next day to your teacher. They have to take care of even small thing so that it won't create any problems in future.

I showed my homework when it wasn't completed....once I even handed in the assignment brief that was given to me :spy

wantdemo!

Yeah. Just burn a few DVD-Rs, buy some extra print cartridges and get going. I'm sure it's as easy as that.....

You know what I meant :P

What I mean is that it is unlikely that the game is ready for release and that Transmission/Codies are holding back the release in hopes of a repeat of 2005

You know what I meant :P

What I mean is that it is unlikely that the game is ready for release and that Transmission/Codies are holding back the release in hopes of a repeat of 2005

Don't you think that's a bad idea in terms of marketing? scenario can change the whole series. possibly it may turn out to be aussie 3-0 and they will lose sales in U.K. I think the 1st is gone and now its the great chance for coddies to make an impact.

Don't you think that's a bad idea in terms of marketing? scenario can change the whole series. possibly it may turn out to be aussie 3-0 and they will lose sales in U.K. I think the 1st is gone and now its the great chance for coddies to make an impact.

Well yes that was basically my point...

People seemed to be suggesting that the game was being deliberatley held back in hopes that a repeat of 2005 would provide a marketing boost for the game...

I was just trying to point out that it was unlikely... somehow it's all gotten very confused in here...

Kent brockman: At the risk of sounding unpopular, I'm putting the blame for this squarely on YOU, the viewers...

I'd imagine we will see a demo at the back end of july area, if not then early august.

Posted in Codemasters forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinesh
Any News on the Demo Helios.???

Helios Response:

We are planning to release a demo, but at the moment I don't have any information to give out regarding a date.

As soon as the date is formalised I will make a sticky thread letting you all know.

Last edited:
Going by their record I don't see demo releasing earlier than first week of August.

is it so much of a problem for people who wanna make the best cricket game ever to get atlest 3 bowling actions for each bowling style with different body types... EA is never the best game around but u have to say the bowling actions on EA is lightyears better then whats in Ashes 9 :mad

Everytime I come to this website and sort of get reminded of the state at which cricket games are in I get envious of the damn yanks and the level at which they find their sports games. NFL, NHL, MLB etc...Must be awesome to have games that are so far advanced and have developers that actually give a crap about making games seriously realistic. The career mode of MLB the Show is apparently fantastic, no problems with stupid AI or physics, terrific graphics, stats and anything you can think of...

...and here we are, miserly, naive cricket fans with our dreams to bring out a game that resembles one that came out in 1999, still worrying about ridiculous animations and AI...we dont even THINK of career modes in here because it's too far gone for us to even comprehend that in a cricket game. How sad it is...how unfortunate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread