Demo Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need a demo now I mean especially for people who live in places where the game doesn't sell. For me living in Canada without a real demo then there is no reason for me to buy the game. Because until I can actually experience the game then won't buy it. For those who live in Australia or England the game will sell there and if you do not buy it most likely you can just go to a friends house and buy it but in North America that aint happening.

So true. I am in North America as well and we won't even have this game for rent
So the only way to know if its any good is with the demo. I am sure there will be a demo

^ me too, I want confirmation that the ps3 version is region free so I can pre-order it.

All PS3 games are region free as long as you play them on HDTV. They are not region locked so why the hell codies will lock this game ?? If its locked it will be the first of its kind

^ I thought this also but apparently there are a few ps3 games that are region locked.

no ps3 game ever released till now is region locked if u have hdtv. Your source of info is wrong.

Does anyone remember what the demo release timescales were like for the previous BLIC games on the PC?

I think it must of been at least 2 weeks before release for BLIC 05 & BLIC 07.....but then again what do I know as I've the memory of a dementia sufferring goldfish....

^ I thought this also but apparently there are a few ps3 games that are region locked.

I've been a Playstation 3 gamer from the very beginning, and even with extensive purchases of games from both Canadian and American sites (i live in Europe), I have never heard of or recieved a region locked PS3 game. So I don't think you have nothing to worry about ;)

I've been a Playstation 3 gamer from the very beginning, and even with extensive purchases of games from both Canadian and American sites (i live in Europe), I have never heard of or recieved a region locked PS3 game. So I don't think you have nothing to worry about ;)
Just curious which sites do you use?

PS3 is region free I have US NTSC PS3 but I live in the UK and have bought all the games here and they work fine. The only problem is if you don't use a HDMI output i.e if you use a standard TV there are some games which dont work. But over a HDMI cable plugged in HDTV it works like a charm and ASHES 2009 must be no different.

sounds great guys, you have alleviated my fear of a region locked ps3 game. Also I feel sorry for the lot who play a ps3 on a nonHDTV .

okay this is just annoying the game will be out in less than 2 weeks and we still dont have a demo like what codies is going to release a demo the day before the game comes out?

Ok, I think we knew this already but I've got confirmation that there definitely will be a demo. It's scheduled for pre-release and is unlikely to slip but not impossible.

Any one knows what will be the scale of the demo, or is it will be something soo small like it was in EA05 only 3 overs target chasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread