Demo Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had expected a release this week or next to tie in with the Ashes. Aussie domination in the series will certainly be bad news for sales.

Yes, I also thought the same. With England going worse in real ashes, people might loose interest for the game there. But the craze in subcontinent for the ashes will never go down though. :)

Actually, with this forums going quiet for last few days, I can see the people already loosing some of their interests. :p

Yes, I also thought the same. With England going worse in real ashes, people might loose interest for the game there. But the craze in subcontinent for the ashes will never go down though. :)

Actually, with this forums going quiet for last few days, I can see the people already loosing some of their interests. :p

Yea but sales in the subcontinent are not the main monies. Lots of piracy and the game is super cheap there. $10 for the PC version.

Yea but sales in the subcontinent are not the main monies. Lots of piracy and the game is super cheap there. $10 for the PC version.

Well, number of copies sold in sub-continent should be greater than number of copies sold outside. That too, if it is cheap like you have mentioned, I am sure there will be more & more buyers. If I am right, GTA sales in subcontinent can tell you that. ;)

If you dont but the game just because your team didnt win the ashes its a little bit fickle i think

If you dont but the game just because your team didnt win the ashes its a little bit fickle i think

That is not what we are saying. People who do not usually watch cricket will not buy the game. Hardcore fans like us will always buy it. The average gamer in the UK who does not really like cricket will be more likely to buy the game if he/she is swept up in the Ashes hype. However there will be no hype left if England lose today and if they lose at Lords which they usually do.

Well then, lets hope for a stupendous amount of rain :D Wangle a draw out of the first test we should surely lose, and hey presto, on the road to recovery.

Well England have almost lost the first test, it would be an alright idea for Codies to release a demo after the match to keep interest going. But I seriously doubt it.

Yeah my burning interest in the game has died down somewhat in this delay. Though watching Aussie domination on the fifth day has pumped me up again.

The thing is people are having too much expectation from the game which they just simple speculate. I don't think so that Codies have ever said things which are simple annoying the people.

Yeah my burning interest in the game has died down somewhat in this delay. Though watching Aussie domination on the fifth day has pumped me up again.

i think u may have to eat ur words

MONTY FOR PROMOTION!!!

Codies lucked out, the interest in the Ashes will increase exponentially now! I just hope they arent riding their luck and waiting to release after England win a match (cause that might not happen!)

Youd think that with two front line spinners they would have had a good chance to win in cardiff, but i guess not. I read on palgn that its supposed to be confirmed release in aus on the 15 of july lol

i guess another bs date lol

i guess another bs date lol

love that bit :D it does seem they are delaying because there seem to be a problem somewhere along the line. Lets hope its nothing to do with the actual game.:upray

wouldn't be suprised if they where holding out to see how the series goes. If we are going into the last test 1-1 or 2-1 either way I wouldn't be suprised if it was released at the start of the test. Or maybe the series on a whole. They may be hoping for another 2005 so that sales are through the roof once it's all said and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread