Demo Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should make friends with game store owners. Coz if the release date is 19th july as said by Ross Purdy in Australia Tv Video, then the game would be in the store 3 or 4 days before that. So someone might get it early.

P.S: Good time to do a part-time job after school:p:p

The first official trailor will start coming from 1st test match in between the match they will show advertisment for the game. We have to wait for the first test how can they release a demo now they need to know the exact squad because in demo we will be playing some overs of an ashes test match, so england should announce their squad first and then they will release demo.

Release date will remain 23.07.09 in UK

cheers guys.....

On what evidence, and under whose authority do you make the above claims?

^He might have had a divine revelations of sorts :confused:. Thats the only explanation I could think of. We have a prophet amongst us PC'ers :hpraise

Yeah the demo of Ashes 09 is great isn't it, love the way Pietersen's switch hit is in there.........

EDIT:
Hang on, this was the Admin forum a minute ago - what's going on? :spy

Icwatudidthar!

You'd expect a demo about a month to a few weeks before release. That's why I'd expect a release in 3 weeks or so.

Okay i dont have the PS3 and all i want to ask is that will codemaster if they send out a demo will they allow users in North America to have the demo for this game.

Woah, you serious? No idea you could do that, thanks for the info. However, I doubt that a demo would be released in Japan (Not that i live there, i live in manchester). Have they even heard of cricket?

As a cricket nut living in Japan, I am really grateful for this info about accounts for different countries. I think I'll go downstairs and start making accounts now....

Someone should make friends with game store owners. Coz if the release date is 19th july as said by Ross Purdy in Australia Tv Video, then the game would be in the store 3 or 4 days before that. So someone might get it early.

P.S: Good time to do a part-time job after school:p:p
Do you even read any posts around here? 100's of times its been mentioned that our members actually work there! You really need to start reading some stuff than just post post and post!

Japan have a national team? That shut me up. And dude, good luck finding the demo in Japan, seriously, work hard dude!

Ah well, I seem to get frustrated with Demo's anyway. I'm prepared to wait.

Release date is probably Aug 7 so we should expect a demo around mid-late july

Demo should come around same time as the game, i heard....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread