Demo Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am tired of being a pessimist! Let me be an optimist by thinking that 'hopefully' they announce and release the demo simultaneously tomorrow!

No - when they say 'news', they mean 'news.' That's the way it's always been, I'm afraid. Not good enough, Codies. :noway

Well last week they said expect news of the demo release for the 360, when they did announcement it was to confirm that the demo was coming out that sameday, I am sure that they will do a similar thing with the PC demo.

Well last week they said expect news of the demo release for the 360, when they did announcement it was to confirm that the demo was coming out that sameday, I am sure that they will do a similar thing with the PC demo.

I have faith in you:) But I know what you mean so 'Hopefully' we can expect a demo some time tomorrow.

No - when they say 'news', they mean 'news.' That's the way it's always been, I'm afraid. Not good enough, Codies. :noway

nope!!they gave the news of Xbox demo in the same day of release :)
so we can expect something,it is not hard to release a PC DEMO,codies release it:mad:

EDIT:-Kamy,You beat me :D

Lets keep all the news regarding Demo speculations in this thread itself please. That thread was for Demo impression and this one for speculation. Thank you. :)

Lets keep all the news regarding Demo speculations in this thread itself please. That thread was for Demo impression and this one for speculation. Thank you. :)

Sorry, I forgot. OK, reposting.

Edit: You moved it already, so no need. :D

As long as it appears before Saturday it's fine for me, going up to Scotland for 3 weeks, resulting in no internet, so want it installed for the trip up on the train and the inevitable rainy days.

Umm..news on the PC demo tomorrow? Tomorrow is the 30th - the day we're supposed to see the actual demo, not bloody news on it! :noway

This means a delay, doesn't it? The game's out next Friday ffs!

Here's a thought, the news is "Here's the demo, Enjoy!". Possible?

Will the PC demo would have 3rd test as demo or second test?

As long as it appears before Saturday it's fine for me, going up to Scotland for 3 weeks, resulting in no internet, so want it installed for the trip up on the train and the inevitable rainy days.

We've got the internet in Scotland now. Some of the trains coming here have it too. But you're right about the rain. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread