Demo Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for your question, all we know here is that PS# demo wont be released with PC and XBOX silver. IT would be released with the game's release or after that but certainly not before

Last edited by a moderator:
PC is running low on resources in this recession period;) and you ae wasting its storage space:eek::noway

:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl

Actually there might not even be a demo on ps3 as per one of the mods. Ill let you look for that post instead of quoting it.

Over reaction, much? Calm down.

We haven't had any confirmation on a PS3 demo.

Ok I just emailed Codemasters asking about the PS3 demo here's what they said:

"Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Ashes Cricket 2009.

We are planning a demo for the PS3 version of Ashes Cricket 2009, but do not have an exact date for release yet, unfortunately."

So if everyone emails [email protected] and asks about the demo they might hurry it up and release it!

this is my first post since i joined. i wanna ask when is the pc the demo for ashes cricket 2009 coming out is it thursday or friday.

this is my first post since i joined. i wanna ask when is the pc the demo for ashes cricket 2009 coming out is it thursday or friday.

someone is not gonna be happy... I guess you get the answer to this question in every single page of this thread..

Please search!!

thats no help there is a lot of pages, can you give me a page

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to the PC forums. Well, there is always a search option available. Please do search before posting.

Anyways, regarding the demo, they indeed have mentioned that PC demo will be out after a week of XBox one. But, there might be delays too. Hopefully, by this weekend, we should be having a PC demo. :)

Yes, when codies themselves doesn't know the exact date for PS3 demo, we can't get any news on that. It's same for PC demo as well. For PC version, they told, it's a week gap between Xbox one and PC one, but who knows, there might be a slight delay too. Lets keep our fingers crossed and wait for official codemasters news. :)

And some of the posts & their reference ( i.e. ' Reply to deleted post ' ) have been deleted to avoid confusion & further arguments. If anyone has problem in that, feel free to PM/VM me. :)

Added to the above,
I'll confirm the date of the PC demo asap guys, just waiting on confirmation now.

So no official news on it still. Lets maintain patience.

Last edited:
Umm..news on the PC demo tomorrow? Tomorrow is the 30th - the day we're supposed to see the actual demo, not bloody news on it! :noway

This means a delay, doesn't it? The game's out next Friday ffs!

Codies are the new perennial bottlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread