Demo Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to make some new account on that site tried to put my actual gamertag in and it said it's already in use...so I had to make some false one and now I can't actually download anything :\

I had to make some new account on that site tried to put my actual gamertag in and it said it's already in use...so I had to make some false one and now I can't actually download anything :\
Turn off your Xbox first if it's on, as it'd be logged in on there. The false one won't be able to download it because it's not Gold.

do you have a NTSC-J version of 360 ? there is no demo on NTSC-J version of 360.

sameer18 added 6 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

its no more on INDIAN marketplace.

do you have a NTSC-J version of 360 ? there is no demo on NTSC-J version of 360.

sameer18 added 6 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

its no more on INDIAN marketplace.

dude just try the link that's been posted. It's not on the Canadian marketplace either but I downloaded it via the link and it downloaded and ran fine on my NTSC 360

hi got mates xbox and just paid for gold card and can not find it fuel the first game download demo any one help :sarcasm

dude just try the link that's been posted. It's not on the Canadian marketplace either but I downloaded it via the link and it downloaded and ran fine on my NTSC 360

just tell me if its running on NTSC-J or not

AH CRAP :mad:
Anyone is there ANY way to download the demo, i'm an NTSC user and microsoft won't let me download because im under 18. WHAT DO I DO and I dont think its going to appear on my Canadian marketplace

AH CRAP :mad:
Anyone is there ANY way to download the demo, i'm an NTSC user and microsoft won't let me download because im under 18. WHAT DO I DO and I dont think its going to appear on my Canadian marketplace
Same with me although I'm in England. It hasn't come up yet and I'm too young to download from the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread