Demo Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting really impatient. It's nearly 12 in the UK and still no sign of the demo..

You beat me to it!! But lets get someone to actually get online and download it before we get too excited!!!

But if its really there and working this is the moment of truth.................:eek:

It's still not actually on marketplace yet though. I'd give it another 30 minutes or so for it to appear on the Xbox Dashboard yet. I promise a full review when I finally play it though.

Please if possible can you possibly post some gameplay footage on youtube. I'd love to see it.

In fact i'm gonna save the waiting and download it off the Marketplace site instead. :D

Please if possible can you possibly post some gameplay footage on youtube. I'd love to see it.

I'll try my very hardest; unfortunately I have again lost my phone so i've got a crappy replacement one with a rubbish camera for the time being.

Right the demo's downloading onto my 360 noww; it's 563mb so it'll take another 5/10 mins or so for me to actually be playing it. But as I said, once i've given it a fair old play i'll post a review.

Right the demo's downloading onto my 360 noww; it's 563mb so it'll take another 5/10 mins or so for me to actually be playing it. But as I said, once i've given it a fair old play i'll post a review.

The anticipation is killing me!!!! got two friends at home also getting it so I will post their views also once obtained!!
Cant wait to bowl out Ponting with Freddy!!!!!

If you log into your XBOX Live account through Website then you can add it to your download queue - I just did. Downloading fast on my 50MB connection. Hope it gets done before time for Friday Prayer.

This is all very exciting then. :)

Are you allowed to replay the 6 over game more than once? I would certainly hope so, wouldn't be much of a demo if you couldn't haha.

still not out in Australia..

EDIT: just followed Chukky's advice and added into my queue from Xbox website.. it's downloading now.. WOW!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread