Demo Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be able to take footage, but I'm downloading it and will post a quick review later on. :D

This is all very exciting then. :)

Are you allowed to replay the 6 over game more than once? I would certainly hope so, wouldn't be much of a demo if you couldn't haha.
If it's anything like BLIC07, you can play it as many times as you like, but it closes after the match, so you have to reload the game.

What I'm hoping for is a choice between teams; I don't really want to play as England to be honest.

Right the demo's downloading onto my 360 noww; it's 563mb so it'll take another 5/10 mins or so for me to actually be playing it. But as I said, once i've given it a fair old play i'll post a review.

i would like to see a gameplay footage as well :D

I won't be able to take footage, but I'm downloading it and will post a quick review later on. :D

If it's anything like BLIC07, you can play it as many times as you like, but it closes after the match, so you have to reload the game.

What I'm hoping for is a choice between teams; I don't really want to play as England to be honest.

Why not, then you'd know what it would be like to win a test:p

I'm in Canada and downloading the demo via the xbox website link posted. I was suprised because usually they region lock the demo's, so look forward to playing it. Silly really as will be able to play the demo but not the full game when released due to region locking I presume, will have to try import the PC version I guess, 360's better tho :P Anyway can't wait for this thing to download! 10%!

Awh man I shouldn't have put my real age when i signed up for XBL. :mad:
Now it's not letting me download, saying im under 18.
I would've posted videos up of the gameplay, any suggestions?
And will the demo appear on my NTSC xbox's game marketplace

Awh man I shouldn't have put my real age when i signed up for XBL. :mad:
Now it's not letting me download, saying im under 18.
I would've posted videos up of the gameplay, any suggestions?

I dunno, create a new account???.

If that's not possible I guess we wait for other reviews.

yep I'm downloading it in Canada on my NTSC 360, not sure if it will be in the marketplace on the xbox but I just used the link in the 2nd post on the previous page to add it to my download queue, almost downloaded.

ahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahaha YOU'RE flipING FUNNY :p

All jokes aside, team selection would be handy so you could see each individual face by making them bowl :p

Sorry couldn't resist, lets be honest your going to win the series anyway so we have to make the most of it!:D:cheers

But yeah controlling both sides would be better anyways!!:upray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread