Watr pouring out from the sky
The heavens have open its floodgates to us
Halting traffic from Car, truck or bus
Its been raining as heavy as ever
Heavier than 2003 November*
Its been raining from 8 in the morning
And does't show signs of slowing

:D:D:D
I love the rain, and its been pouring today!! 12:26 PM at the moment, so its been going on for four hours! Without slowing or any stop :)
Oh, and the reference to November, I'm not exactly sure, but I know school had just restarted. It was flooded till ankle high that day!

In summer it feels like killing our selves...It is too hot in summerz...In winter sumtinez u need 2 sweaterz....its a good place in winter!!!!!

Its, like Karachi said, Freezing in winter (November-Early March) and Burning in summer (April-September).

And it rained for nearly the whole day :D Till 2PM atleast. It stopped now and then, but was pretty heavy for the majority. Excellent! :D

Cowburn199 said:
What are you doing indoors then? :p
5 subjects worth of Homework :( :crying
Besides, my parents wouldn't have let me go out, but I really wanted too! :crying
It might rain tommorow and day after, I could go out then :)

It is never freezing in Dubai. I have stayed in Oman, 50km from Dubai, for 6 years and even in winter the temperature never drops below 15 degrees. Compared to England where you can get -5 degrees at midnight.

See, there is a difference. The winds in Dubai are unbelievably cold, and in the desert are it gets to -10 degrees at night.

I wish I could be as happy about the rain as you. It rained here today from 8:00am until 4:00pm, and quite heavily. I got drenched to the bone at school and that's not good when you are sitting exams.

Well I love rain :)
The feel of water on your hair, face. Puddles to splash friends in, makes for a great soccer or cricket match. Heck, even thorwing foil balls at each other is fun. Just makes you feel free, the climate is always great when their is rain - not too hot, not too cold, nice breeze and no sun. Its fun, wild, spontaneaous. I just love it when it rains :)
And in Hong Kong during monsoon season, one word - WOW! Hard wind, rain, umbrellas flying around, puddles and water splashed everywhere, its kinda like people going on with their lives amidst chaos, mother natures fury, and life moves on :)
I just love the rain :)

ZoraxDoom said:
Well I love rain :)
The feel of water on your hair, face. Puddles to splash friends in, makes for a great soccer or cricket match. Heck, even thorwing foil balls at each other is fun. Just makes you feel free, the climate is always great when their is rain - not too hot, not too cold, nice breeze and no sun. Its fun, wild, spontaneaous. I just love it when it rains :)
And in Hong Kong during monsoon season, one word - WOW! Hard wind, rain, umbrellas flying around, puddles and water splashed everywhere, its kinda like people going on with their lives amidst chaos, mother natures fury, and life moves on :)
I just love the rain :)

I guess you'd love England then :p Probably like I love snow....

I'm afraid I don't share your love of rain. I don't share your hate of sunshine either. Quite the opposite actually! :D
No rain forecast for tomorrow, yipee!
7.gif

Maximum temperatures up to 4 degrees culcius, minimum 0 degrees culcius.

themuel1 said:
I guess you'd love England then :p Probably like I love snow....
Its like that. Rain is scarce here, so I love it :)
Meanwhile, I hate the sun!! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread