Desert Rain

It's that time of the year again. The rain storms are getting larger with each passing year. Evidence of Global Warming. Massive showers today morning, last night, and generally for the last few weeks. A few days ago my family and I went out to have dinner, we were trapped in the car as it was raining too heavily to get out :p Eventually we had to just tough it out, and ran for the restaurant. Roads are getting flooded everyday, thunder and lightning pretty much every night, it's getting cold and murky, sheer bliss!

A few days ago my family and I went out to have dinner, we were trapped in the car as it was raining too heavily to get out Eventually we had to just tough it out, and ran for the restaurant.

Hmm, don't move to Britain, Zorax...

I can't stand the rain or the cold. Yuck.

It must be at least over 30 degrees C for me to be truely comfortable.

HOW IN THE WORLD??

More than getting startled by the fact it's raining in dubai, I got the thought Yesterday night about rain in deserts. Oh..Uhm.. Cool? lol

enjoy the rain zorax. Unlucky for UK tourists, wherever they go, it rains. :D..

Imagine the England team over here. They thought stopping over in the middle of a desert will give them time to practice. Boy were they wrong :D

I was in UAE in June this year and I love the heat!!!!
But I never heard of raining in Dubai:eek:

Well thanks you all, you've jinxed it! It has stopped raining :( Still cold though. It will probably start raining again in Feb/March, hopefully a bit in Jan...

Lol. 'Hopefully a bit'. You won't see someone saying 'hopefully it will rain in Britain' :p

Right, Zorax is being dragged up to Scotland. We will get him a nice easterly wind, in the middle of a storm. Then we will see if he thinks we have it good ;)

Sorry, but if you've lived in a country where it is between 35 and 50 degrees Celsius for about 8 months a year, where there is rain for less than 2 weeks annually, for over a decade, the prospect of a cold, blustery thunderstorm is like a dream come true.

Users who are viewing this thread