Dhoni vs Bradman

Dhoni or Bradman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can we compare Bradman with Dhoni?

Bradman is the father of cricket.

Dan, this is taking the biscuit.

If this is in retaliation to the Pietersen vs. Dhoni thread then are you implying that comparing Dhoni with Pietersen is like comparing Dhoni with Bradman, which then suggests that you think of Pietersen and Bradman as equal?

Obviously it's Dhoni :mad::rolleyes::happy He's so much better than Bradman. He hasn't even played T20s! Dhoni would hit 6 6 6 6 6 6 against him in IPL!!! You haven't even seen Dhoni!! He is next God to take over Tendulkar's reign!!!!! :mad::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D;):boxing:onpc

Well done staff. This thread has completed almost 3 pages and i seriously think that it should remain open until the whole battle turn out in Indian Vs Non-Indian members.

I prefer to follow the adage, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I normally try to maintain a fairly high standard of posting in this section of the forum, and feel I have been a decent contributer to this section for a decent time, but recently have just been enjoying making ridiculously outrageous comments, just to read the reactions.

There is no doubt that you have been one of the quality poster here. You have dropped your own standard to make couple of people understand their mistakes but this is not a proper way. You are just precipitating them by showing how to deal with trolls. You could have able to just add them in ignore list.

Anyone new to the forum won't understand the purpose of this thread rather he would also start to troll and over all it looks ridiculous.

Jesus, stop this, please.

There is no doubt that you have been one of the quality poster here. You have dropped your own standard to make couple of people understand their mistakes but this is not a proper way. You are just precipitating them by showing how to deal with trolls. You could have able to just add them in ignore list.

I think it was the right thing to do as basically nothing has been done over the last month to stop people trolling as it has been happening alot recently.
The fact that they closed the Post Quality thread when people starting saying that they've had enough of the poor quality of posting suggests that they're trying to ignore the problem even though I know they are doing things the time has come to become alot stricter.

Bradman faced 40MPH trundlers by bowlers without proper boots.

I don't think it will turn into Indian vs Non-Indian members, just Coherent members vs Incoherent members. I have no problem with the good Indian's on this forum, but dislike any member who trolls the forums making idiotic statements with no evidence to back up their points (Precambrian's not included in this, he's just an annoying arse of a member ;)). None of my posts in this section have been entirely serious recently (bar the ones in the England-Windies thread), and I've mainly just been posting in order to get a reaction, as I find it very funny, especially when Dillon replies. The guy's comedy gold.

There are some very cool Indian members on here, Mob, Sohum, Manee, yourself Vaibhav, and there are a couple more I like but have forgotten, it's not a matter of disliking the Indian members, just finding a funny way of winding up the idiots. I particularly enjoyed the replies to my Pietersen > Sachin comments, they were very entertaining. I realise it's not the best way to deal with trolls though, and once I've had my fun I'll return back to my old self :p

The Precambrian being an arse comment was sarcastic as well, just incase anyone takes it seriously =)

Wtf!?!? 8 votes for Bradman!!! The world is against India!!!!!:(:mad::mad::rolleyes:;) Ur Just Jealous that ipl is Better than U.

*Note mis-spelt words and random capital letters to add to it :D

You guys are all just jealous that we have Badri, to be honest.

I realise it's not the best way to deal with trolls though, and once I've had my fun I'll return back to my old self :p

so... just out of curiosity, does this liberty of creating a thread for personal satisfaction of fun apply to you alone? or are we all free to create threads like this in the cricket discussion forum to satisfy our individual, if twisted, ways of having some fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread