No Requests Dipak's Graphics | Some new stuff

Rizwan_zak11

Associate Captain
Really good work on both the avatars. :thumbs
Clarke avatar lacks lightning, although a very good work with the texture.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Another collab which went down with sportgfx, fortunately still had the .psd saved.

boriniftnick_zpsd052286d.jpg

Dipak

ICC Board Member
The Clarke one looks good.That green texture does the trick.A green light over his head would've been good.

The Perry one calls for test.Maybe LeviBrush has the solution.Its better to concentrate on exams atm :p.
Still you're getting back.KIU and good work!:)

Yeah, wasn't getting a proper texture for Clarke and had to manipulate a texture to get that effect. Doesn't look that bad, eh?

I'll post another version of the Ellyse avatar, starting to save my psd's lol. Trying to get over yesterday's exam :p

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The avatars are....just okay, not what a man would expect from you. The siggy is magnificent. KIU! :clap

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Siggy looks excellent but avatar needs better lightning.

Aggz

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Avatars look really nicely done, the effects look great. All of them except of Maxwell's ava lack lightning but otherwise, they're looking great. Both the signatures look fabulous, especially the text.

Good stuff, keep up! :)

AkshayC

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Avatars are your forte dude but siggy looks quite eccentric. I meant we all have seen your work its way way better than this. Nevertheless Keep it up man ! :)

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Avatars looks fine. Others said about it. And siggy is looking really good. :thumbs

Dipak

ICC Board Member
@santhoshSKR your siggy request keeps slipping out of my mind. I'll try and do it till the weekend. Did one yesterday but wasn't happy with what I ended with. I'll post it here if I've saved it, so you can use till I make yours.

Users who are viewing this thread