Requests Accepted Dipak's Kits:-Only accepting requests for kits from now on

Your kits are simple. especially the Bushrangers kit. Having such a good experience, why don't you try to make Planet Cricket XI kit? :P. Anyway Good luck in further upgrades.

Ok guys, now I will make a Planet Cricket Test Kit to complete my Test Kit Pack...Now I need your vote...Kindly choose the sponsors for the places I have quoted

Right Sleeve -
Left Sleeve -
Right Chest -
Left Chest -

Voting lines close on 15th August :)

I'm new so I ask for comments so I can improve my work...And if I get 5 positive comments means that the kit is worth releasing...I just do it to ensure that I release good kis and not one with defects
You are fine to ask people for comments, you are fine to suggest people use the thanks button, but setting limits and requiring numbers of posts or thanks is unacceptable. In future refrain from doing so as it lowers standards of posting on the forum by promoting quantity.

If you want to maintain high standards, you need to look at the work you are posting, if people know all they need to do is say something is good to get a download, that will not reflect the quality of the download.

I'm doing the sides from the players point of view, ie. if you're wearing the shirt. Just a bit of a guess, I suppose it doesn't make a huge amount of difference.
Right Sleeve - Adidas
Left Sleeve - 3/Vodafone/something of the sort
Right Chest - same as Left Sleeve
Left Chest - PC Logo
I'd like to hear what other people think.

Users who are viewing this thread