Requests Accepted Dipak's Kits:-Only accepting requests for kits from now on

Hey mate, can you make the Sri Lanka ODI kit. Pic from today's match :)

134388.jpg

SORRY FOR THIS POST HERE BUT I NEED HELP
I installed the two beta versions and my game is running
but my problem is that i found there were 6 beta versions in
total(given in readme which came along with 2nd patch)
are there any download links for the former four beta versions
given in the readme or they have been installed during the installation of the two official beta patches
please answer

can you make these to kits??

can you possibly try and make these 2 kits england and aussie 2011 odis ???

Attachments

• Shane-Watson-celebrates-after-reaching-his-sixth-ODI-century-Bangladesh-v-Australia-2nd-ODI-Mirp.jpg
    Shane-Watson-celebrates-after-reaching-his-sixth-ODI-century-Bangladesh-v-Australia-2nd-ODI-Mirp.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 5
  • adidas-odi-shirt-2011.jpg
    adidas-odi-shirt-2011.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 5
hey dude can u create me for srilankan 2011 kit & west indies 2011 kit

hey guys...he is not free nowadays he has his exams...so please dont be demandin and do not request many stuffs from him.....atleast he is not rude like many modders who keep their index 'no requests are allowed' he has even kept request are allowed....so if you all want any kit requests let me know and i have done a patch for my revolution studios which has full 2012 ODI kits + music patch and etc..

----------

just wait for the release of my patch...we have done all the things just waiting for the installer which arjind is making... :D so any kit requests let me know in my own thread and go check our patch of 'REVOLUTION STUDIOS' on the 1st page of AC09 Downloads forum and even check all my works on every page.....:D :D

Mate i think thats old post..is'nt it?

oh. ok..no problem:D

Users who are viewing this thread