Vote Now | Planet Cricket MotM Contest [October]

The PlanetCricket C09 Forum Mod of the Month Winner Is...

• DAP (India Fantasy Kit)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • User2010 (Pakistan Fantasy Kit)

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Arjind (England Fantasy Kit)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yashdude (South Africa Fantasy Kit)

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • KAYJ1995 (West Indies Fantasy Kit)

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Class work on the kit aggz.

Great work, but it kinda reminds me of an aussie rugby kit i've seen before

IMG_8780.JPG

Oh dear. It actually is. Same sponsors as well..

They're Identical, you've just copied an old rugby shirt. The task was to create a FANTASY cricket kit, not copy a rugby shirt Aggz. You're disqualified.

Alright, you can vote now. Poll has been added, links to the kits in the first post of the thread. Feel free to give your feedback on the entries.

For those that asked, Yes I also made a fantasy kit (for fun, you can't vote for it) feel free to have a look...

Those that entered are welcome to provide download links to their Fantasy Kits in their own threads if they wish.

Last edited:
Um, because you didn't enter the contest?

_________

Oh, actually... I just saw you claiming someone elses spot. Didn't realise he was banned, righto, I'll include yours then.

Congrats to Yash, deserved winner.

I'll sticky your thread beginning November for a month, since October is almost up. Won't be running one of these again for a while, bit of a lackluster response so will give it a rest for a while until the demand is there again. Ideally, want to be growing the amount of entries we're getting and to only have 4 or 5 each time is pretty disappointing when there's plenty of great modders around who are capable of putting an entry together.

Well done Yash, and another congrats to User2010 who again comes second, he's one of the most talented and consistent modders in the forum, he too deserves a bit of a pat on the back. Well done, mate.

Thanks alot for voting for my entry guys and for the appreciation.I've released the kit in my thread.I'd say hard work pays you back!

Users who are viewing this thread