Don Bradman 17 review - Buyers beware!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how I wish I was still a mod....can someone please delete this shit....

B.....b....but look at that grass... ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1482164940][/DOUBLEPOST]
No its ur way to talk via ur a... I just told about official game ventures product whom with I worked .its not current one [DOUBLEPOST=1482164579][/DOUBLEPOST]

Also i don't understand why you're posting this in a DBC forum....:facepalm

Just for pre patch feedback. /wishlist

Nah nothing such .sorry if u got worried. I stop posting further

@Royce DBC 14 was a revolution in cricket gaming when it came out. Bigant took a big risk by doing away with bowling marker. It was such a fresh take on this genre. Also we can't forget the intricacies of the sport. Cricket is not an easy sport to translate into game.
However not building on such a solid base is what is confounding many of us old folks here. Ross and his team still have a special space in our hearts for giving us DBC 14. One misstep that is likely to be corrected anyways, is not going to alienate fans of BA studios

You do realize that not everyone who buys this game is a "fans of BA studios", some of us just want a quality game and we don't care about the particulars of who made it!! The product they released certainly has not changed my status to "fan"...

I'm starting to get sick of hearing how "hard" cricket is to code... if BeamNG can simulate a car crash effectively, etc, ... ... wait scrap that again, I don't care!! If it was so hard that Big Ant couldn't do it, then they shouldn't have!!!

"Ross and his team still have a special space in our hearts"... give me a f**king break!!![DOUBLEPOST=1482185003][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ross has said anything broken will be fixed. Good enough for me. Does anyone know of an example of BA breaking promises? See pretty honest bunch to me. I can't open mine until Xmas day anyway.

Found on the back of the DBC 17 case for PS4...

"A control system that delivers an even greater level of variety and precision than ever before"

That is all...

I hate this whole thing about fans of ba studios....i wouldnt even know how to find it even if i wanted to

Lol, playing a t20, edged it to slips, dropped catch, tried to throw at the stumps, overthrow, ran 6 runs!!! Keep up the good work BA!!

Lol, playing a t20, edged it to slips, dropped catch, tried to throw at the stumps, overthrow, ran 6 runs!!! Keep up the good work BA!!
Why don't you open a FB group to discuss this s#%@ over there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread