Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

What difficulty mate??

Gone for Pro this time. I actually bowled better on Legend yesterday...

----------

Much better second session with me getting them to 211/4 so a 90/3 session.

I did drop about 9 catches. Poor Reece Topley should have about 4 wickets in his column.

Got snubbed by @barmyarmy for an online match! Brutal. Prolly a good thing though... Online was all over the show tonight, froze on me twice, got that black screen freeze error too.,,

Got snubbed by @barmyarmy for an online match! Brutal. Prolly a good thing though... Online was all over the show tonight, froze on me twice, got that black screen freeze error too.,,

Seemed a little pointless getting humped by you in an online game in my first ever match. Let me learn the controls first...

----------

Got you some wickets there mate! Hope I get some beer now as well.....

You took out the tail after going at 13 rpo in your first two. No beer for you.

Seemed a little pointless getting humped by you in an online game in my first ever match. Let me learn the controls first...

----------

You took out the tail after going at 13 rpo in your first two. No beer for you.

Sorry, I thought I was playing for Scotland.

man i still suck at picking up length... just cannot get "see red, go back"... so many times i skipped the ball up to someone cuz of playing the wrong length.

man i still suck at picking up length... just cannot get "see red, go back"... so many times i skipped the ball up to someone cuz of playing the wrong length.

I personally although I understand the colours think green would have been better for a full ball and red for a short ball will yellow/orange in between because that is how I naturally think it would be.

Users who are viewing this thread