Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

I will be getting the game after 4th April and the weekend will be gone by the time game arrives. I go home on weekends so that means I will have to wait another extra week.
Does anybody know how to get the game early in India?

One of the dealers i have in my city has infact got the game today.. I preordered and spoke with someone from Sunder Electronics last week.. He asked me to collect it by 2pm Local Time and the shipment has just arrived..

I was also informed that sunder electronics have imported 20,000 copies in the 1st lot and the second lot will be ordered soon as most of them have already been booked..

I was also informed that sunder electronics have imported 20,000 copies in the 1st lot and the second lot will be ordered soon as most of them have already been booked..

20000 copies in India....all booked???? IMPOSSIBLE!!!! Even Fifa doesnt sell that much on release :p!

One of the dealers i have in my city has infact got the game today.. I preordered and spoke with someone from Sunder Electronics last week.. He asked me to collect it by 2pm Local Time and the shipment has just arrived..

Where are you located mate?

About chickiboy
Aka
Raj
Biography
MBA- University of Manchester
Interests
Cricket, Animation & My Business..
Occupation
Business Man.. BPO Industry
Cricket Team National
India
Cricket Team Domestic
Rajasthan Royals
Favourite Cricketer
Sachin Tendulkar, MS Dhoni, AB DeVillers
Bat Type
Right Handed
Welcome
Put text here for all to see when they visit your profile.
Welcome
Hi Guys,

I read a lot and post less.. Need some advice on Marketing? PM me
Signature
"I don't praise people for a living..

Where are you located mate?

New Delhi.. Though i was traveling and i am on my way.. But i am 100% sure on the authenticity of the information.. even i was surprised on the numbers.. Sunder electronics have their own gaming console called Sameo..

So you talked to someone in delhi who is claiming to have the game today?

So you talked to someone in delhi who is claiming to have the game today?

Indeed..

----------

About chickiboy
Aka
Raj
Biography
MBA- University of Manchester
Interests
Cricket, Animation & My Business..
Occupation
Business Man.. BPO Industry
Cricket Team National
India
Cricket Team Domestic
Rajasthan Royals
Favourite Cricketer
Sachin Tendulkar, MS Dhoni, AB DeVillers
Bat Type
Right Handed
Welcome
Put text here for all to see when they visit your profile.
Welcome
Hi Guys,

I read a lot and post less.. Need some advice on Marketing? PM me
Signature
"I don't praise people for a living..

All stands true my friend.

New Delhi, thats good.
Please let us know if you get the game from there.
I have my relatives living there, I ll tell them to pick that up for me and they ll ship it to me here in Chandigarh.

That's amazing. While it might be relatively small on a world scale - it's huge for the viability of them releasing future titles in India, as well as hopefully being a base to build on.

Users who are viewing this thread