Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

No capture card here, sorry. But planning to get one now to make better videos.

Used my iPhone 5 to capture the action on TV so don't complain about that please.

Edit: The video is 30 minutes long. I did a walk through of all the menus and options as well since people were asking about different modes. Also, includes the match itself along with complete commentary.

I'm sure it will turn out fine! Thanks so much for going to the effort to share some of the game with us!

haha! Wow, someone already discovered the link :P

It's processing from YouTube's side now. The video was 3.16GB in size and upload completed in approximately 1.5 hours. If that's not fast, I don't know what is ;)

I'll update here when it's published.

You could have used HandBrake: Open Source Video Transcoder for reducing the size of the video without compromising the video quality...

I can't wait for another 3-4 days to find it out myself... so please tell me is there a mode featuring sir Don ?????

my friend is dealer in games
just now he called sunder electronics
sunder electronics said that they will get the stock by tomorrow evening or day after tomorrow and then he will dispatch it to different dealers.............
so no chance to get before 4 th april in india

You could have used HandBrake: Open Source Video Transcoder for reducing the size of the video without compromising the video quality...

I might have, but that would have taken a lot of time and I have a job too :P

I had a quick gaming session in the morning between breakfast and leaving for lunch.

@BigAntStudios I have sent a little something for you guys as appreciation. I hope you guys like chocolate. :)

my friend is dealer in games
just now he called sunder electronics
sunder electronics said that they will get the stock by tomorrow evening or day after tomorrow and then he will dispatch it to different dealers.............
so no chance to get before 4 th april in india

Akki, Sunder Electronics/ SAMEO is the official distributor in India.... I guess he wont be selling before the official release date unless Tru Blu are ok with it..

haha! Wow, someone already discovered the link :P

It's processing from YouTube's side now. The video was 3.16GB in size and upload completed in approximately 1.5 hours. If that's not fast, I don't know what is ;)

I'll update here when it's published.

If I view this, will it use up 3.16gb of my internet quota?

I might have, but that would have taken a lot of time and I have a job too :P

I had a quick gaming session in the morning between breakfast and leaving for lunch.

@BigAntStudios I have sent a little something for you guys as appreciation. I hope you guys like chocolate. :)

Who doesn't love chocolate but the shipping will have cost you a fortune!!

Hey Guys,

Just was wondering how much longer imhassan's 30 min gameplay video will take... :yes Also, can you please give me the link when it is done.. Thanks heaps! Looking forward :D :wave :thumbs

Hi! I have a copy of the game too, on PS3. Had an account on here before but couldn't remember my credentials so had to make a new one.

Is anyone else with the game here facing really choppy/laggy gameplay? In the Nets/game menus etc the framerate and gameplay is fine, but as soon as I go in a match situation (even Practice Match) it is incredibly choppy, drops to maybe around 15 FPS or so when my bowler is running in. However, on the slow motion replay after a shot is played against my bowling, the FPS becomes fine again.

Any help? Developers? Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread