Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

I hope you get the game so that there are good chances of me playing this weekend for sure.

Where's that video!! F5, F5, F5....

Want to get hands on with Don Bradman Cricket 14. The full playable version is at the Don Bradman Museum in Bowral as of tomorrow morning!
what happen to this ???????????? @Ross

Want to get hands on with Don Bradman Cricket 14. The full playable version is at the Don Bradman Museum in Bowral as of tomorrow morning!
what happen to this ???????????? @Ross

It's there and playable... someone posted on FB that they played it there - what do you want to know???

Am I the only one who doesn't get unboxing videos?

Particularly when it's a video game and you know you're just getting a disk and a manual if lucky.

26 pages is decent though :)

----------

It's there and playable... someone posted on FB that they played it there - what do you want to know???

Did you set it up with any particular scenarios so you could play AS the Don?

Maybe told the museum people to get on Cricket Academy and download the bodyline teams? :D

Where's that video!! F5, F5, F5....

Hi Ross, I was just looking through Target's catalogue and it has Don Bradman Cricket 14 in there, next to it it says 'New'. It does not say the release date or anything (Which I thought was weird). So by the looks of it you would presume it is 'Out Now'..

haha! Wow, someone already discovered the link :P

It's processing from YouTube's side now. The video was 3.16GB in size and upload completed in approximately 1.5 hours. If that's not fast, I don't know what is ;)

I'll update here when it's published.

haha! Wow, someone already discovered the link :P

It's processing from YouTube's side now. The video was 3.16GB in size and upload completed in approximately 1.5 hours. If that's not fast, I don't know what is ;)

I'll update here when it's published.

How long is it? Did you record with a capture card or camera phone?

Users who are viewing this thread