Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

Just finished watching the video. Wow! Feels like playing against real players and among a good crowd. The only few issues are those runout animations, fielder picking the ball while facing backwards and the WK throwing at the stumps every other ball.
Also the final moments weren't justified i.e. he hit a four to win a match yet it cuts to a normal replay instead of the celebration. And also ends too abruptly.

Otherwise just wow! :D How am I gonna wait for 2 months!:(

P.S. Commentary! Its the best for a cricket game in a LONG time. Its fresh and some good lines and a great base to build upon.

Game looks amazing in the video...thanks a lot...
My observations...
1) After fielder throwing the ball to keeper or bowler...they hit the stumps all the time...even when batsman inside the crease...
2) Replays has sudden endings..i just want to see ball hit the ropes but it gets cut there...

Keeper is still standing too close for fast bowlers, as he was in the IGN vid. If it's things this small we complain about than you know it's looking good ;)

Thanks for your efforts man ! Enjoy the game.
Will you still write a review ?.
Cause i am more interested on your thoughts of the game.

Thanks;)

I would definitely write a review. I'm just trying to get enough hands on to write a detailed one. :)

1) After fielder throwing the ball to keeper or bowler...they hit the stumps all the time...even when batsman inside the crease...
There's two different controls for each end - one that throws at the stumps and one that throws to the keeper/bowler - maybe it's just that?

There's two different controls for each end - one that throws at the stumps and one that throws to the keeper/bowler - maybe it's just that?

I was actually throwing at the stumps a lot.

But, AI is kind of weird. Even if you're safely in, the keeper will hit the stumps with the ball in his hands. This happens often.

Directly hitting the stumps not an issue but the bowler or keeper collects the ball and hits the stumps every time even though the batsman way inside the crease...not an issue...looks little odd...

@imhassan nice video mate but how about playing on the off side too :D..

Have you given Legend a shot yet out in the middle?

Not yet. This was just my third match since I got the game ( apart from a practice session ).

Users who are viewing this thread