Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

Maybe he has forgotten about PC and is playing the game finding it very difficult to get his eyes of the screen. ( I know I would)

I really don't blame him. But wow the amount of views he would get on YouTube right now for uploading quality content.. He could start a massive channel and have a partnership by the morning haha.

I really don't blame him. But wow the amount of views he would get on YouTube right now for uploading quality content.. He could start a massive channel and have a partnership by the morning haha.

"youtube" and "quality content" should never be in the same sentence...

I think he has left his PC account online and is working...So his name is online but he is not so...Maybe when he responds then we might know when will he get the game into his PS3...;)

Maybe his PS3 conked off as soon as he put in the DBC14 disc and now he is wondering what to do next :p

They do post outside middle east talk to customer help chat guy.

**Hint**

haha! This thread has all types of comments. I don't know what you guys have been doing, but please feast your eyes on the below images.

I played as Pakistan, vs India of course, in a T20 match ;)

Played at default difficulty settings ( amateur ).

After my first innings:

1eEkJ7W.jpg

I won the match. Decimated the Indian team with by spin bowling.

I also made tons of videos from the game replays ( I had to use my iPhone and have no handsfree accessory). I'm just bulk uploading them, will add titles and details later. You can watch them here: NewtonTips - YouTube All my favorite moments which made me go wow.

6k7dubt.jpg

P.S. so far my opinion on the game? Here you go:

qlXnz4j.png

P.P.S. Thanks @BigAntStudios !!! The game is amazing and I have to send you a cake to your Australian office as a thank you. Just got to figure out how I can do that :P

P.P.P.S. detailed review coming later tonight. :)

Last edited:
What was the difficulty settings?

By the scores I guess its amateur?

For default difficulty settings (Pro), it seems to be way easy :(

I dont think it was played at pro he said default and we dont know if by default it pro or not.

----------

haha! This thread has all types of comments. I don't know what you guys have been doing, but please feast your eyes on the below images.

I played as Pakistan, vs India of course. ;)

Played at default difficulty settings ( amateur ).

After my first innings:

1eEkJ7W.jpg

I won the match. Decimated the Indian team with by spin bowling.

I also made tons of videos from the game replays ( I had to use my iPhone and have no handsfree accessory). I'm just bulk uploading them, will add titles and details later. You can watch them here: NewtonTips - YouTube All my favorite moments which made me go wow.

6k7dubt.jpg

P.S. so far my opinion on the game? Here you go:

qlXnz4j.png

P.P.S. Thanks @BigAntStudios !!! The game is amazing and I have to send you a cake to your Australian office as a thank you. Just got to figure out how I can do that :P

P.P.P.S. detailed review coming later tonight. :)

Great thanks for the scorecard. Tell us about difficulty and you tried raising it to pro or legend ???

I dont think it was played at pro he said default and we dont know if by default it pro or not.

I was under the impression default was the PRO difficulty level. @imhassan pls confirm the difficulty level.

Default difficulty was amateur. I've updated original post to reflect that. Also fixed YouTube link.

I think you used the attacking button a lot, was it a T20 game. PS How was the AI mate.

----------

I was thinking the same, maybe he has been playing the nets a lot dude.

Some great looking shots in videos.

Users who are viewing this thread