Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

So south africa has broken the release date too. :spy

Lol nah i just preordered it. But I mean holy fish this game is making so energetic and excited i don't think I'm going to sleep till I have (I won't be sleeping after I get it either!)

BTW who has put 4 seamers in the Indian side? :p

----------

Do crowd varies or does it remain same in all matches?
Is it possible to view highlights/wickets/4's/6's and stuff at the end of the match?

----------

BTW the effects of night match is pure beauty, Lovin' it!!

----------

LOL, this was effortless.

I've played games from Cricket 97 to all Brian Lara/International Cricket and EA cricket versions.

Good to hear that you are enjoying the game buddy, it looks like you "decimated" our batting as well ;) One thing I would love to know after you have had a chance to play the game for a while is how does the gameplay feel compared to Cricket 97.

The commentary is really good. I've played games from Cricket 97 to all Brian Lara/International Cricket and EA cricket versions. This commentary was a breath of fresh air. The commentators know what's happening but it's not scripted.

Unless they've got them held hostage somewhere I'd still reckon it was scripted... ;)

Hi all,

I've gotten my copy of the game just now. One of the perks of living in Dubai is that you get early access to most games. ;)

Here are some photos I have taken so far. The manual is 26 pages so please don't request me to take photos of it completely. I am still in office so haven't played it yet. I'll be home in a few hours so please share your requests and I'll try to answer each of them.

I'll also be writing a detail review tonight (it's 3pm here).

ts8EBIm.jpg

c02u8za.jpg

CCDjVk2.jpg

P.S. if you are in UAE and want the game early, I got it from here: letstango.com

LOL. Please post a video of commentary

I'm still interested about this legacy mode thing...

e: also, no one cares when you have exams; everyone has to deal with them...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread