Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

I think 2 members have it, he worked all day so give him a break. Dinner then DBC14.:thumbs

When I went on U19 tour to India last year in Sept/Oct...The heat....I could hardly bowl and after 3 overs of pace I was about to faint. I dunno how pace bowlers play 4 day/test matches there.

I'd kill someone for 28C ;). It averages in mid 40's in delhi summer.

----------

While we are on the topic of weather, i would love to see this as a feature in future iterations of DBC. Hot weather making English players fatigued easily and sub continent players starting with lesser stamina in cold conditions.

I love the way how a discussion about a game turns into weather conditions discussion. Love it.

I freeze at 16 or 17oC. 40-45 is fine for me. Different places different body temps:)

Last winter here was pretty mild; think it was around 3c most of the time? What I'm saying is don't come to Scotland during winter; or anywhere else in Northern Europe because everywhere else is much worse!

Do you have extra room in your house because I am coming to dubai and will stay with you till 4th of April. :lol

Users who are viewing this thread