Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

Thank for the information through the night mate. No problem with waiting for more tomorrow. PS Have you seen rain yet.:spy

Nope, no rain so far. I've been playing with conditions with a chance of rain but didn't see any yet.

What a proud moment for your family bro. Getting that game so quickly is like winning a noble prize. :lol
Good night bro! ;)

guys, i haven't found enough time yet to write a detailed review tonight (i'm a married guy, gotta give time to family too :p). The pro mode is definitely better to play with but i only got time to play a 5 over match which wasn't enough gameplay.

I'll just sum it up here: On pro mode, fast bowling is difficult to get right while spin is just like amateur. For batting on pro, fast bowling is easier to play than spin.

Apart from that, i haven't found any legends mode. the unorthodox shots are the same as they were in cricket academy. also, didn't find any option to bring keeper closer to the stumps. Not sure why you would want that though.

If there are any other questions, i'll definitely reply to them in the morning.

no helikopta???? @Ross u liar. This games suck.

On a serious note, thanks for taking the time to post!

9c in Glasgow :smug:

e: last year was the first time I've ever managed to go on holiday somewhere colder that Scotland - that was right at the end of a heatwave though; so it was 30c to 25c in Klaipeda...

Melbourne had 3-4 days of 40+ temperatures earlier this year. Now that's a heatwave!

Have people seen shorts videos put up hassan today? if no then please have a look.

Let the kid play the game, jeez. Best reviews will come about a week after release, not in the first couple of hours of someone playing a 10 over match. Actually, I wouldn't bother reviewing the game until you've played a few hours on Be A Pro, since that's the section of the game we know very little about.

This

Generally initial impressions are very positive, its only after a week or so of playing do the 'constructive criticisms/remarks' (ahem) start to surface along with continued positive feedback on things such as little nuances and gameplay features not picked up before etc

Guys, I haven't found enough time yet to write a detailed review tonight (I'm a married guy, gotta give time to family too :p). The pro mode is definitely better to play with but I only got time to play a 5 over match which wasn't enough gameplay.

I'll just sum it up here: on pro mode, fast bowling is difficult to get right while spin is just like amateur. For batting on pro, fast bowling is easier to play than spin.

Apart from that, I haven't found any legends mode. The unorthodox shots are the same as they were in cricket academy. Also, didn't find any option to bring keeper closer to the stumps. Not sure why you would want that though.

If there are any other questions, I'll definitely reply to them in the morning.

Alright ,keep us posted.Thanks in advance :thumbs

So if 2 blokes have it, does that mean we can break the release date yet??

So if 2 blokes have it, does that mean we can break the release date yet??

Only in those countries has it been broken. For Australia, we need to wait til someone breaks it here. Hopefully sooner rather than later

Only in those countries has it been broken. For Australia, we need to wait til someone breaks it here. Hopefully sooner rather than later

I'd imagine that could happen with someone showing a few case and packaging pics from on here on their mobile and saying "my mate already has it from another retailer, so are you going to sell it or what"?

Users who are viewing this thread