Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

As shown in thd video i dont think the keeper always hits the stumps without you let him throw.....as seen in the australian bowling the keeper never threw the ball unnescesarily on the stumps....whereas pakistan was a user operated team which alwayz stricked the stumps.....so i think its in the controll of the user:)

Here....

Match the leg movement you will understand....

Well spotted! I originally thought the person behind the stumps on the right was the wicket-keeper, in which case it would have been correct, but no that's the central umpire I think.

So what about this? Shows them at the right ends.

Attachments

• dbc14.png
    dbc14.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 142
However, this one shows the same fault. Seems to be pot luck?

Attachments

• 2dbc14.png
    2dbc14.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 102
Oh nice, thread name changed.

I see more people have gotten access to the game and sharing their opinions :D

For all those interested in playing in Broadcast Cam & want better camera work (similar to real broadcast) I suggest putting Field Cam to 'Fielding 2' & Running Cam to 'Fielding 1.' It gives good results.

Sorry for posting here as my thread was both renamed & locked.

For all those interested in playing in Broadcast Cam & want better camera work (similar to real broadcast) I suggest putting Field Cam to 'Fielding 2' & Running Cam to 'Fielding 1.' It gives good results.

Sorry for posting here as my thread was both renamed & locked.

So it seems choosing the right camera(s) for your personal preference is the way to solve the issues as best as possible?

lets hope that these thing will be fixed in PC - steam edition ;)

Users who are viewing this thread