Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

WOW! My guy just took a caught and bowled after a straight drive from the AI took the shin of my silly mid-off fielder and popped up into the air, giving me just enough time to dive forward and take the catch. Awesome physics :cheers

Did anyone attempted a Test match or 50 overs match or 50 overs tournaments or started career mode? Looking forward to some of those first impressions.

Did anyone managed to answer my question about the batting pose?

Perhaps by the time we get the game in the U.K. all of the issues mentioned will be patched..... Or was that the intention all along?;)

Perhaps by the time we get the game in the U.K. all of the issues mentioned will be patched..... Or was that the intention all along?;)

Hoipefully, but i should have my game by wednesday the latest :p god bless letstango.

Just to keep you guys aware that HundredProofSam is uploading some videos on IVG forum pretty soon. Keep an eye on it. :)

Last edited:
I always wanted a cricket game which is challenging at hard level and is competitive even against AI....I think this game would surely provide that feel of earning a win rather than winning a match....:)

Users who are viewing this thread