Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

Not sure if this is mentioned or not but those of you who take guilty pleasure in watching AI vs Ai matches would be delighted to know that there is a spectator mode. :thumbs

https://www.facebook.com/groups/crchampions/permalink/468367473294726/?stream_ref=2

I dare not post anything on a page like that...but it would be glorious if someone could ask him why he doesn't link his players or teams properly

Chunnster said:
has been back-breaking work largely done from bed (with injuries / broken bones)

Chunnster said:
we can overcome online bullying and we deserve the best teams, not the 'top rated' ones if they are in fact some of the absolute worst ones just voted on by each other!

Chunnster said:
when India and co get the game, you will not be able to out-troll the word of truth and the sheer numbers that will fidn the actual best teams and overwhelm you... scum.... you shall not prosper.

mods; please change someone's custom title to "SCUM THAT WILL NOT PROSPER"

About that game above; how did you manage to win by runs batting second? Unless you managed to somehow run 5 and then run yourself out?

So Sussex Oval can be used for a few different countries?

Not sure but when i said sussesx oval earlier i said it wrongly. I played a t20 match at sussex oval. The India vs Aus match was at Bradman oval. Other conditions were as i mentioned.

mods; please change someone's custom title to "SCUM THAT WILL NOT PROSPER"

About that game above; how did you manage to win by runs batting second? Unless you managed to somehow run 5 and then run yourself out?

That is something BA need to sort out. For some reason in tour mode, the host nation is always first in the scorecard. I batted first.

Just checked. You cannot edit the ground or ground name in tour. Creating new tour just lets you select the host and touring nation and then type of games you want.

----------

Its pretty late here, still gonna play one last match before i hit the bed.
Its T20 between Manchester Maverick and Southampton Samurai in England. Gonna post the results when the match is over in about one hour i guess.
@SamP ;)

Aargh, is this real? Tours were one thing I was really looking forward to, particularly in lieu of Career Mode, but playing Australia vs India in England....

I know there are a limited number of grounds but still, I'd rather just play four tests all in the one or two Indian grounds, for example.

Bowling assist dials are only available in lower difficulties, if you see them then you know the difficulty is not high.

Bowling assist dials are only available in lower difficulties, if you see them then you know the difficulty is not high.

There is no bowling nets in the full game no? Just the match practice.

I'm very happy that people are struggling with bowling. I did see in one video a guy was getting some keen outswing with a medium pacer. That filled me with joy :D

Not sure but when i said sussesx oval earlier i said it wrongly.
Yeah, my bad. Misunderstood that first post. Thanks for sharing all this info. Enjoy the t20 game (you can use Durham next time...)

but playing Australia vs India in England....
It was at Bradman Oval. I assume the Sussex game wasn't in the tour.

@MattW - I'd wear it with honour

That guy should be Banned from playing the game full stop, i read it and all i can say is :eek:

He needs to be locked up in a nut house, god it's only created players in a game not the HOLY GRAIL or something.:facepalm

PS Ross what will you do when he gets the game and want's a online match ?

Last edited:
People like him are common across games: I remember that I got angry messages from some guy on steam because "I RUINED HIS DAY!!!" because I entered an Age of Empires 2 HD lobby he had publicly open... and he only wanted to play with his pals. This is an option for a private game; but this guy didn't use it and instead decided to track my steam account down (IceAgeComing isn't that hard to remember, admittedly) and sent me several angry messages for entering a public lobby...

Not sure if this is mentioned or not but those of you who take guilty pleasure in watching AI vs Ai matches would be delighted to know that there is a spectator mode. :thumbs

I've tried it before in previous cricket games, but it just ain't good enough with the AI as it was back in previous cricket titles.

This game might actually be able to have an enthralling AI vs AI contest, I probably will actually try out a full T20 or even one day match.

Who doesn't love chocolate but the shipping will have cost you a fortune!!

OMG! Thanks do much!! :thumbs

Well that brightened up what has already been a long day :cheers

attachment.php

Please PM me your address :)

Edited to show the scale of the cake - it's HUGE!

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread