Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

No rain so far. Only thing that comes anywhere close to rain is when you hit a bit six and commentators would applaud you by saying " That was so high that it will bring rain" :p

Did you play all the way through the game? It must have been a cracker.

Are you able to choose the ground and its name on a tour or do you just pick a country to tour (Sussex seems a bit odd as Aus are the home team and have enough grounds)?

Yes why is both teams all out in the picture above as MattW pointed out.

Now for the reverse sweep, maybe there is no problem there(Sorry Ross:facepalm). PS Did you bat on legend yet and have you seen rain and also thanks.:thumbs

Yeah its all related to bowling. In these 44 overs, AI played 2 or 3 sweep shots in total. My bowling is getting better but still far too many extras as you can see in the screenshots. :facepalm

Aussies had kind of a collapse there . They were 95/1 at one stage. I lost all hope then and was just trying different stuff. That is when it all came together for me and I enjoyed every bit of bowling in 40 odd overs. :lol

I was happy to see MOTM going to the player from losing side but he was the most expensive player. Umesh Yadav smacked him for 24 odd runs in one over. :lol

Still like others have pointed out, your scores in that oneday game look well real, this is a good sign. PS do you enjoy batting or bowling more mate.

Did you play all the way through the game? It must have been a cracker.

Are you able to choose the ground and its name on a tour or do you just pick a country to tour (Sussex seems a bit odd as Aus are the home team and have enough grounds)?

Sorry for the confusion. I got it confused with the earlier test match i played. You cannot change the ground in the tour mode. Just checked. Everything else you can modify.

----------

And yes, I played complete match. It took around 2 hours. Its exhausting but rewarding at the same time. Shorter matches are little easier on mind.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/crchampions/permalink/468367473294726/?stream_ref=2

I dare not post anything on a page like that...but it would be glorious if someone could ask him why he doesn't link his players or teams properly

this guy just wrote 1200 words on editing cricket players in a yet-to-be officially released video game - at least it said that when I copied into pages.

that's the most pathetic thing that I've seen since i saw a 5000 word youtube comment on why mighty number 9 would fail because they hired a community organiser that happened to be a feminist...

Still like others have pointed out, your scores in that oneday game look well real, this is a good sign. PS do you enjoy batting or bowling more mate.

Bowling at the moment. You have to concentrate a lot in batting while in bowling you can afford to relax sometimes.

Sorry for the confusion. I got it confused with the earlier test match i played. You cannot change the ground in the tour mode. Just checked. Everything else you can modify.

----------

And yes, I played complete match. It took around 2 hours. Its exhausting but rewarding at the same time. Shorter matches are little easier on mind.

But you're talking about when you are inside a tour and about to start a match, watching to change the ground.

If you were to create or edit a tour beforehand, the ground would surely be editable?

Bowling at the moment. You have to concentrate a lot in batting while in bowling you can afford to relax sometimes.

Now that is amazing we could have a cricket game here folks that bowling is more fun than batting. I am shocked as i have always hated bowling.:thumbs

PS I am not sure what is happening with the rain in the game, please play a game in england if you can. Thanks again.

Just checked. You cannot edit the ground or ground name in tour. Creating new tour just lets you select the host and touring nation and then type of games you want.

----------

Its pretty late here, still gonna play one last match before i hit the bed.
Its T20 between Manchester Maverick and Southampton Samurai in England. Gonna post the results when the match is over in about one hour i guess.
@SamP ;)

Users who are viewing this thread