Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

I love this game. I played a five 5 game and got smacked. Then I started a career as a batting all rounder. Scored 11 - 0 - 0 - 4 in my first 2 4 day games and took no wickets in the first but the second ended up with match figures of 6 for 37. So tough and also so rewarding :)

Could you answer my question about career mode? It's in the previous page

Okay, just signed in and out of my profile, and got prompted for the patch:
SFxlQfa.jpg

I still can't use Replace All Teams yet.

Have you tried logging into your account before you open the game? worked for me

@karolkarol Felt that there were far too many dismissals (4) where the batsman tried to run the ball to third man but ended up guiding the ball (off the face of the bat) into the keepers gloves for a tame dismissal. Felt that this mode of dismissal is a signs of a consistent weakness of the AI.
However, I agree with you that there were other dismissals too. Also, as I did not play the game yet I might stand corrected.

Last edited:
Yeah pretty much. Or at least that's what it looks like to me. I'm playing for Victoria as a no. 4 and I notice no cam white who generally bats at 4

... That's a problem.

What happens if you make it to the Australian team and replace Michael Clarke?

Yeah pretty much. Or at least that's what it looks like to me. I'm playing for Victoria as a no. 4 and I notice no cam white who generally bats at 4

Damn! I had a feeling this problem would exist a long time back.

So it appears I'm one of those guys who is good at spin. Started a career mode with a leg-spinning bowling all-rounder, and got 5/28 in the first innings. Am halfway through the second innings and have currently got 4/39. I got out for 7 though, so it all evens out

All these stories are killing me, literally killing me. I seriously have no clue how I'll survive the next 2 months.

Even I'm enjoying spin. Was about to bundle out aussies for 150 odd runs using spinners on a dusty pitch chasing 302, that is when cursed power went :mad

We seriously need save and continue option. I know we can always save and quit and then load the game again but that is a longer process.

Users who are viewing this thread