Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

OMG! Thanks do much!! :thumbs

Well that brightened up what has already been a long day :cheers

attachment.php

Please PM me your address :)

HBK619, please come and enjoy *cough* test these...

Seriously though - nice gesture!

Ross please release the patch with offline co op.

Good to see the MOTM going to a player on the losing team.

Those scores look very realistic for a 50 over match, maybe a bit odd to see all 20 wickets fall, but a great sign.

Also interesting is the fact that AngryPizel (I prefer calling him ZooZoo:p) started the innings trying to hit everything out of the ground (as can be seen with the strike rates of the top order) which got him some runs but lost him a lot of wickets, and if you see closely most of these wickets were caught. He then started to settle down and looked to play proper cricket which resulted in some runs being put on the board (and the modes of dismissals also changed to more of LBWs and caught behind)

I'll hopefully have reason to walk.....to EB Games in the next couple of hours

No snowy. Please don't do it. I will literally kill you out of jealousy. Come on man...i thought we were friends and we were gonna get this together.

Ross please release the patch with offline co op.

Do you really think it's that easy? Really dude? Get a grip.

Going to pop into the local EB in a few minutes, it won't be on the shelf BUT I HAVE TO KNOW, I won't even be able to play it I have 2 games of soccer to play and then Uni work is due tomorrow that I'll have to edit WHAT AM I DOING

No snowy. Please don't do it. I will literally kill you out of jealousy. Come on man...i thought we were friends and we were gonna get this together.

If I do get it today, out of good faith, I will only use the on-disc teams*

*this is a complete lie

OMG! Thanks do much!! :thumbs

Well that brightened up what has already been a long day :cheers

attachment.php

Please PM me your address :)

Edited to show the scale of the cake - it's HUGE!

Yay! That's awesome Ross. :D Was the cake delicious? I sent the biggest one so many people can have a slice!

This is just to show appreciation for a wonderful effort. I know it's very tough to work on such a game and this is the least I could do to show how much I love the game!

I'll PM you shortly.

I'm pressing down on the D-Pad and the street date still isn't breaking!!!

Unfortunately I think to unlock that sort of hidden gem it would be a button combination similar to the Mortal Kombat fatalities which i have absolutely no chance of figuring out :p

----------

Your a good bloke imhassan :thumbs

Do you really think it's that easy? Really dude? Get a grip.

Going to pop into the local EB in a few minutes, it won't be on the shelf BUT I HAVE TO KNOW, I won't even be able to play it I have 2 games of soccer to play and then Uni work is due tomorrow that I'll have to edit WHAT AM I DOING

Take your phone with you and show them the picture of the receipt.

Users who are viewing this thread