Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

Stadiums

I've noticed that career matches have fixtures for the WACA and Blundstone however when I play the matches they're played at Melbourne or Sydney.

Does this mean for the moment we'll only be able to play at the MCG, SCG and Adelaide during career or will they be patched in?

I've noticed that career matches have fixtures for the WACA and Blundstone however when I play the matches they're played at Melbourne or Sydney.

Does this mean for the moment we'll only be able to play at the MCG, SCG and Adelaide during career or will they be patched in?

They're called WACA and Blundstone because that is what they were named in the Academy

Why do people keep thinking the third Australian stadium with the SCG and MCG in this game is Adelaide, when it's clearly the WACA ground in Perth?.

Just had another caught behind not given, reviewed and big hotspot shown yet decision not changed!

Game is soooo good, but BARS is having a bit of a mare for me!

Just had a terrible second attempt 1st session.

Gloucestershire 121/1 against me as Essex and my only wicket came from the 'dive-in and then wander out of the crease run-out bug'. I suck.

First proper match - a T20 as Planetcricket.
No help from umpire Biggs who gave an lbw with a clear inside edge (overturned). The runouts were before I worked out to use R2.

Israr and Markkk get beer; the rest of you get remedial nets.

Attachments

• IMG_1750.JPG
    IMG_1750.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 52

Users who are viewing this thread