Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Should I BUY this game or ICC 2014?

If you want to experience playing an ultimate cricket that you have never played before , go for dbc 14. Although it has some bugs, its pretty much enjoyable and they are not game breakers. If you are interested in managing stuff go for other one.

Pls don't tell anyone else but I actually not buy game yet.

Can u send me link to game so I can try before I buy? U must have it so I'll promise I pay I just need to answer questions.

Please and thankyou

Lol no

Still not able to find a key to walk after being given not out ! I want to unlock that achievement! Help me Ross! I want to unlock this achievement using Ricky Ponting :D

It doesn't work.

I'll have to check into this tomorrow, it certainly has worked in the past.

i managed to walk twice in total out of 100+ hours on PC and 50+ hours on xbox. It does work but it's very rare! Could it be done if you press walk before a decision has been made? As i press it right away every time i nick it :)

I'll have to check into this tomorrow, it certainly has worked in the past.
There's no need to check, it works, we got it to work early last week. @fiction saw me use it.

I might have to get a screengrab tomorrow just to show you guys how well I walk!

All you do is press up on the d-pad then right trigger once prompted. That's it :) It's rare tho.

Users who are viewing this thread