Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Because the site seems to work as a seller marketplace - see how there's a 'Sell This Product' link - anyone can just sign up and say they are selling legit copies of the game. They probably relied on all the other stuff they sell to build up a good seller rating as well.
Yeah but reliability part has been lost by snapdeal from now..I always order from Flipkart and with WS retail as the seller very much reliable and good packaging and delivery...

Aren't they liable to some extent. Suppose a company presses charges against them due to piracy, wont snapdeal be accountable then???
Doubt it - they'd just be facilitating the transaction. Ebay is full of fake stuff as well, but equally they just eventually take listings down and don't really do anything pro-active - like check why one seller could undercut the others by nearly 2/3rds.

Irony is that they are running some social awareness campaign to change their image by [HASHTAG]#GoodDeedWithSnapDeal[/HASHTAG] They can't just change their image without sorting out their system and weeding out the frauds.[DOUBLEPOST=1418725454][/DOUBLEPOST]
Doubt it - they'd just be facilitating the transaction. Ebay is full of fake stuff as well, but equally they just eventually take listings down and don't really do anything pro-active - like check why one seller could undercut the others by nearly 2/3rds.
On ebay atleast you are saved by PaisaPay.

Cash on Delivery. Thus i can't do anything. I just mailed the customer care with the pics as proof.

Does Snapdeal mention anything in policies section like 'All products sold are 100% genuine' like Flipkart and Amazon?

I personally prefer Amazon over anyone. Till date I have bought tons of items and they have been brilliant.

Does Snapdeal mention anything in policies section like 'All products sold are 100% genuine' like Flipkart and Amazon?

I personally prefer Amazon over anyone. Till date I have bought tons of items and they have been brilliant.
Its usually dependable when the site tags it with a "good seller" tags which is no there in that game's seller name..

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    951 bytes · Views: 7
@AngryPixel :Contact this number +91 92126-92126 for the trust pay service which seems to be covered for that product and send them the pics if they need proof..

Here are the pics. Gonna post them on their FB page too. I hope you guys will do the needful and help me get this seller down from that website.

screen shots
i also purchase from snapdeal & I Have Also received Fake (Paireted ) Dvd i will contact to snapdeal customer care for refund
but he did not transfer my cash in bank a/c he is request me to send my bank a/c details i send my a/c details 4 times but still he didn't transfer my cash in to my a/c i returned this product 1 months ago but still he did not transfer my cash look at my product photo's i have purchased in just Rs.999/-
Here are the pics. Gonna post them on their FB page too. I hope you guys will do the needful and help me get this seller down from that website.

screen shots

screen shots
i also purchase from snapdeal & i received paireted dvd when i was asking for refund & transfer cash in to my bank a/c
snapdeal asking my bank details & i was provide that but 1 moths past still i have did not received my refund cash i send 4 times my bank a/c details

look at my product photo

plz everyone did not purchase from snapdeal this product

Attachments

• 20141101_111025.jpg
    20141101_111025.jpg
    879.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 20141101_111032.jpg
    20141101_111032.jpg
    626.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 20141101_113341.jpg
    20141101_113341.jpg
    611.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 20141101_113405.jpg
    20141101_113405.jpg
    636.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 20141101_113426.jpg
    20141101_113426.jpg
    557 KB · Views: 26
  • 20141101_113433.jpg
    20141101_113433.jpg
    736.8 KB · Views: 21
Good lord that's not even an attempt at the packaging.

789px-Piratey,_vector_version.svg.png

I got delivered a pirated copy of the game today. ordered on snapdeal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread