Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Most EB Games should have copies in stock, and some JB HiFi and Kmart stores would. You can also buy it digitally on the Xbox Live, Playstation or Steam stores.

AI fielders

-When we are batting

1cPih.png

-When we are bowling

tortoise2.jpg

i am first time start my career in australian domestic cricket teams but every time i play game in melbourne cricket ground

why ?

i am first time start my career in australian domestic cricket teams but every time i play game in melbourne cricket ground

why ?
Because that's Aus home ground in the career mode...

I didn't want to hijack a download thread mentioning the topic at hand, so I decided to post it here.

Not just that. That is also due to the fact that the game allows less modding options than previous games. Pitch ads, stadium edits & faces are not YET moddable. C07 allowed to have faces for every single player in the game, as well as kits for every single team.

If only it had an editing system whereby you could edit all features of every single player....................

I've been away for quite some time but have owned the game from when it first came out and so I thought maybe something might be out by now. Some good stuff have been uploaded thus far I must admit though. But has there still been no progress made yet on this front ? Is it that the game itself isn't widely accessible or something like an editor still hasn't been made yet ? (I feel as though I shouldn't be suggesting ideas since I don't know have any context of the situation)[DOUBLEPOST=1420132320][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bump...can anyone please answer this?

Don't expect any kind of performance from this card. IMO no. But you may get lucky playing it on it's bare minimum.

I've been away for quite some time but have owned the game from when it first came out and so I thought maybe something might be out by now. Some good stuff have been uploaded thus far I must admit though. But has there still been no progress made yet on this front ? Is it that the game itself isn't widely accessible or something like an editor still hasn't been made yet ? (I feel as though I shouldn't be suggesting ideas since I don't know have any context of the situation)
I think the game itself is not widely accessible. Modding has stopped because users have done what they could have done and now, they are waiting for patch 3.

please any one tell me how to change indian team kit

i am playing clause match how to change team kit in to current kit with star sponsor

Users who are viewing this thread