Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

You'll be able to stream all gameplay via Twitch and uStream on PS4.
Thanks for the reply...But I was asking more like a spectate mode where someone from the friend list plays the game and I can go into the game and select the player and press Spectate mode to view their online match...Streaming is more of an invite and looking at their gameplay...I am asking something like what GTA 5 does with their TV camera...
Note: Not comparing this with GTA but to give an idea I was mentioning it...To get that clearly go into GTA online house and turn on the TV and start changing channels after all the house cams finish you will get a screen where you have the players list and you can select whom you would like to spectate...

I know what I am asking might not be possible as GTA has got servers and DBC is peer to peer but is it a possibility??

i am currently playing in to english county club

i don't know is that system of retirement from international team

With the world cup nearing, I took up the controller and started playing a WC competition. Playing as India on pro, all was well and seemed like usual until I got to the match against South Africa on a hard and grassy pitch. The experience I had with that match is something that is hard to be explained by words. I simulated the SA innings and had a target of 358. Opening with Vijay and Sehwag, Steyn and Morkel had a spell of 14 overs, 7 each. I could score only 25 runs.
The beauty of that spell was how well the two bowled. Steyn had a lot of clever pace variations along with swing while Morkel used his height and pace to trick me with his length variations. I never expected the AI of DBC to be so clever and challenging even on PRO. It got to the point where Morkel used to bowl his quota of two short bowls without fail in any order in a particular over, but on his 5th over he left me playing all of his six good and full length balls expecting a bouncer anytime. So very impressed!
Patting myself on the back for surviving, I thought I could take Phangiso to the cleaners. Oh boy! Line, length, pace...so much variation and I lost most of my wickets to him!
I wasn't satisfied with my performance, so I restarted the match on a soft dry surface. To my surprise, it was Steyn and Philander bowling the initial spell (this time a target of 301). Yet again, my openers stood the test of time although scoring more freely especially from Phangiso's overs. But SA fought back and I am currently on 139/5 off 20 overs with Dhoni 1(7) and Rahane 15(18) batting. I will be resuming the match soon, after which I'll post the scorecard. This match is testament to the potential of DBC. My love for the game has blossomed yet again!

And the match has been won by 1 wicket and 0 balls remaining!
Chasing 301, lost 9 wickets by 170 runs with Dhoni under 20 runs batting with Ishant. What followed was a 132 run partnership of 120 odd balls. The pressure never seemed to wade off, needing 60 of the last 7 overs. Meanwhile Dhoni scored his century off 104 balls with single from the last ball of the 49th over.
Finally the last over, 11 was needed, Steyn with the ball and Dhoni facing. First three balls are dots, followed by three boundaries to seal the victory! Truly an amazing experience! Thank you BigAnt! :)

49-horz-vert.jpg
49-vert.jpg
49-vert4-horz3.jpg 50overs.png
sainnings.png indinnings.png

And the match has been won by 1 wicket and 0 balls remaining!
Chasing 301, lost 9 wickets by 170 runs with Dhoni under 20 runs batting with Ishant. What followed was a 132 run partnership of 120 odd balls. The pressure never seemed to wade off, needing 60 of the last 7 overs. Meanwhile Dhoni scored his century off 104 balls with single from the last ball of the 49th over.
Finally the last over, 11 was needed, Steyn with the ball and Dhoni facing. First three balls are dots, followed by three boundaries to seal the victory! Truly an amazing experience! Thank you BigAnt! :)

View attachment 139053
View attachment 139054
View attachment 139055 View attachment 139056
View attachment 139058 View attachment 139057

majesty.gif
Brilliant presentation of the match..Felt like I was there...
hi2.gif

Just wondering what's the highest amount of those EXP things someone has earnt off the one ball?

I just got a five wicket haul with a diving caught and bowled that was the fifth catch of the innings - getting four of them popping up in a row. The only other four I could think of is if you got a run milestone and a partnership milestone at the same time with an advancing shot for six that hit the sightscreen - which would be absolutely amazing and score more points than the bowling one I did.

I can't think of a way of getting five.
Hey mattw whats ur steam id add me arshiattari90

Oh wait! Ross, just now realised. Look at the SA innings screenshot, it was simulated and U.Yadav's name has appeared for a catch. He is my 12th man. I thought substitutes weren't allowed? Is that a bug?

Oh wait! Ross, just now realised. Look at the SA innings screenshot, it was simulated and U.Yadav's name has appeared for a catch. He is my 12th man. I thought substitutes weren't allowed? Is that a bug?
Yeah looks like the 12th man has come in as a sub...Great find...Not sure whether a bug or not but something new since the game released so just take it...;)

Yeah looks like the 12th man has come in as a sub...Great find...Not sure whether a bug or not but something new since the game released so just take it...;)

Haha yeah. Guess they were planning on introducing injuries and related features in this iteration and later held them back. So, this simulation code might have been overlooked or something ?

12th men definitely can play.

12th men definitely can play.
Are you sure about that? In cricket the only time you see a 12th man come onto the field is when a batsmen needs new gloves, bats etc, drinks break or when a fielder is injured/leaves field for toilet break.

Now seeing as none of this is in the game how can it be possible?

Is it a sim/AI only thing? I don't see how you can do it as a player and I've never seen it happen...

Stupid antivirus deleted my exe file and I can't find the disc to reinstall it :( Absolutely gutted 'ere.

Stupid antivirus deleted my exe file and I can't find the disc to reinstall it :( Absolutely gutted 'ere.
Open up Steam, right click on Don Bradman Cricket 14 in your game list, click properties and then the local files tab. Then click the 'verify integrity of game cache' button, and it will download any files you are missing.

Open up Steam, right click on Don Bradman Cricket 14 in your game list, click properties and then the local files tab. Then click the 'verify integrity of game cache' button, and it will download any files you are missing.

For some reason it was asking me to insert the disc earlier, but now that's worked! Nice one.

Users who are viewing this thread