Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
I propose that Ross should send free copies to the ten members whose contributions/suggestions have been the best for his game via this forum.

I would rather have him send maybe a signed poster or something. You should buy the game.....more sales = WIN!!!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
It would be far easier to just send copies to anyone who has posted in this section without asking for screenshots, videos or a release date.

I'm sure there'll be one very happy user after that.

FNK

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ross deserves our money, nothing should be free.

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
It would be far easier to just send copies to anyone who has posted in this section without asking for screenshots, videos or a release date.

I'm sure there'll be one very happy user after that.

Then i really deserve one :) , On topic so by seeing the BA teams confidence in answering few questions i guess its near finish. So in my point of view they may be just having a run and tweaks.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross best be sending me a free copy, because I'm going to hold Matt hostage at his apartment in Nakatomi Plaza for a healthy ransom otherwise...

Unrelated: Anyone seen my brother Hans, he was scoping out the joint for me recently...

wrick3000

Club Captain
ROSS should make a lottery:-
Buy Cricket 14 and Big Ant will give a selected few a Copy of ASHES CRICKET 13 for FREE :D
Or
TRICKSTAR and 505 should start a package:-
Buy CRICKET 14 and get ASHES CRICKET 13 for just 5$ extra.
That way they can have more sales and money than they can Achieve in their Dreams.:p

nahid

Club Captain
they are just focusing on Ashes series WTH( who really gives a damnn about AShes)..they are trying to convince us that, because of Having official ashes cricket 13 title, other things shouldn't be licensed and Fagen was pretty supped when he said " we have 200 licensed kits" probably like a 100 times. Also there aint gonna be any future version cause they aint going to make any business with that game, hellnoo.:lol

----------

do we know abt licenses now??

Eng & Aus Forever.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Could people please look up for a second to check what forum they are in before posting?

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I wonder if anything said in the Q&A by Mike Fegan will have an effect on the release date of Cricket 14? Thoughts Ross?

Users who are viewing this thread