Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

D

Dutch

I have been playing games for 30 years.

I have played every major cricket game.

I have played cricket for 15 years at a good standard.

The accusation of trolling is absurd.

I simply point out that talk is cheap.

Which you indeed constantly prove.

M

martyn

The rule is: Ross must not feed the troll. I like my troll. I need to cuddle him sometimes and to give him little bits of fish now and then. Otherwise he will go away and then I will have no one to play with except myself.......and that has gotten boring from overdoing it.

This idea i'm a troll came from Bigant...because he knew I had a point and wanted to kill the subject.

----------

Which you indeed constantly prove.

Games need critics just like they need developers.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The rule is: Ross must not feed the troll. I like my troll. I need to cuddle him sometimes and to give him little bits of fish now and then. Otherwise he will go away and then I will have no one to play with except myself.......and that has gotten boring from overdoing it.

He's a used troll.... I am still his first love.

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This idea i'm a troll came from Bigant...because he knew I had a point and wanted to kill the subject.

Can't you just wait for gameplay? You'll either be blown away or thoroughly disappointed. But you've said you've played every cricket game so far, so I can't see why you'd not buy this one as well.

D

Dutch

No the idea of trolling comes from your posting standards, that started well and were sometimes helpful and insightful but have now become a monotonous crusade satisfying nothing accept your misplaced sense of righteousness and your craving for attention. You will not get anything done like this, nothing. You dont have the power to force something, none of us do. Accept it and enjoy the ride.

----------

He's a used troll.... I am still his first love.

I am not fussy and I like the smell.

----------

----------

Games need critics just like they need developers.

Yes games need critics. Reliable, objective points of view, with insights into the positive and the not so positive. Not just negativity because you do not get your way.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
tears in my eyes.... you certainly know how to take it up a notch...

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
This guy seems to think he is the only one who is allowed to say what he likes...

Very odd.

I'm betting this game has exploits galore.

Seems it is designed to suit aggressive playstyles and repetitive inputs.

Taunting is a magnet for exploiters...

How would you know martyn have you played the game, I bet there will be ways to help us win over the ai as there always is in any game. PS Do you want everyone to press the ignore button on you if the answer is yes then you will be very lonely very soon. PS Also this is bigant cricket and ross is the CEO so if he wants to say what he wants then he will.

M

martyn

No the idea of trolling comes from your posting standards, that started well and were sometimes helpful and insightful but have now become a monotonous crusade satisfying nothing accept your misplaced sense of righteousness and your craving for attention. You will not get anything done like this, nothing. You dont have the power to force something, none of us do. Accept it and enjoy the ride.

----------

I am not fussy and I like the smell.

----------

Yes games need critics. Reliable, objective points of view, with insights into the positive and the not so positive. Not just negativity because you do not get your way.

My view is reliable and objective but your view has been distorted by Bigant's rhetoric.

You'll see in time.

Bigant should allow members (like me and Lee) to playtest the game now...that would help him a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dutch

He knows what a troll is for a good reason...

You yourself ignore the real questions Martyn. You do exactly the same. How are you a critic when all you have to say are cheap schoolboy one-liners. Where are the insights, the balance, the penetration of the essential?

M

martyn

You yourself ignore the real questions Martyn. You do exactly the same. How are you a critic when all you have to say are cheap schoolboy one-liners. Where are the insights, the balance, the penetration of the essential?

Impossible to say much without seeing the game in action mate.

----------

How would you know martyn have you played the game, I bet there will be ways to help us win over the ai as there always is in any game. PS Do you want everyone to press the ignore button on you if the answer is yes then you will be very lonely very soon. PS Also this is bigant cricket and ross is the CEO so if he wants to say what he wants then he will.

See my answer above.

If you block me you will lose out not me.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
The only trouble is they don't work until you've logged in, so it's definitely possible to see a post from someone you want to 'ignore'. ;)

Thankfully, this forum is pretty good on the whole - there's only one person I've felt the need to place on the Ignore list: anyone remember this twat - Bubblyjubbly?

Bubblegum I used to call him, only ever shows his face when a game is released then picks it apart like a fat kid at KFC.:D

D

Dutch

My view is reliable and objective but your view has been distorted by Bigant's rhetoric.

You'll see in time.

Bigant should allow members (like me) to playtest the game now...that would help him a lot.

I dont have a view as I havent played the game yet. I have an expectation based on what I have seen and heard until now. My expectation is that the game will be brilliant and the best cricket game ever by four thousand country miles. I choose that expectation, no one has forced it on me. If I play the game and it is below that expectation, which it will not be, I only have myself to blame. In the mean time I am enjoying the banter and the expectation....win / win.

Impossible to say much without seeing the game in action mate.

Ergo unfair to call yourself a critic.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
And we're back on this. Perhaps anyone who wants to argue with Martyn can do so via the PM system (don't worry Ross, I don't think you can receive PMs from people on your ignore list).

Here's another fun fact for you. You can't put staff members on your ignore list *Adds Martyn to staff*

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
The only trouble is they don't work until you've logged in, so it's definitely possible to see a post from someone you want to 'ignore'. ;)

Thankfully, this forum is pretty good on the whole - there's only one person I've felt the need to place on the Ignore list: anyone remember this twat - Bubblyjubbly?

Ahhh... it all becomes clear... this is a PC conspiracy to get registrations. Bravo! Well Played!

Users who are viewing this thread