Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Wouldn't it be nice if we had some form of tournament involving the top test teams?

^ Aus, Eng, SA

I spat my drink out at this. I then took another sip as one spit-out just wasn't enough

It was just one bad series. I still consider England to be among the top 3. I wouldn't say there are of the same caliber as they used to be after the India series, but they are still pretty good to be among the top.

Except they no longer have a front line spinner, a reliable third seamer, a reliable wicket keeper batsmen, a reliable opener, and they need a replacement for KP.

But yeh apart from that they're golden...:thumbs

Isn?t it obvious that tattoos hold the key to success in Australia and New Zealand

----------

English team has done a big mistake by making KP to retire because they should look johnson as an example,he was out of team for many days and many thought his career is over but look at him now.So england will surely pay for it...(KP is now in indian side for cwc 15)[might be i mean]

and they need a replacement for KP

Fair enough. I forgot about that. That does make a difference. So who do you reckon should be the third team?

(KP is now in indian side for cwc 15)[might be i mean]

Very tempted to use the same thing NoLeName used above. What in the world makes you believe it might even happen?

Users who are viewing this thread