Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

^ Human wants are unlimited

Nothing like that but the response was very good for that.. I want this game to reach all the cricket fans and sport gamers who would like to try a new game....:yes:cheers

Haha just watching the T20 WC and the commentators were talking about batters and their weaknesses... then they asked if Don Bradman had one... they went on to say after 340 runs he would get just a bit tired.. haha classic

Heard that too.. also was around the time they mentioned Chris Gayle with his foot in the toilet..

Oh yeah.. on topic.. Chris Gayle.

Hi!!! I don't know if this question been asked before, in tour mode can we set up stadiums we want to play...There only few Stadiums in the game but there are lots of names of the stadiums in the game can we set these names during a Tournament or a series- like pick a stadium and name it as we got many stadiums name in the game...
Like select the oval from the stadium list and name it as Lords ????

Think there should be an owner's thread now, where people can announce they have got the game. Or there will be a lot of threads in the next few days.

I think Ross is engaged in the street date broken in UAE...:p

Bit random but can anyone who is good at making players on Cricket Academy make me. I've got my youtube channel that I'm planning on doing a myplayer for. I've got about 300 subs and 28k views. I will give you a mention in my vid for it showing me. If you can please pm me and i will tell you the details!
Thanks!

Don Bradman Cricket 14
10 hours ago
Want to get hands on with Don Bradman Cricket 14. The full playable version is at the Don Bradman Museum in Bowral as of tomorrow morning!

So anyone from PC are going for this? :)

Anyone else notice during the World T20 Coverage, a lot of the replays (especially 6's) feature a fairly familiar looking ball comet?

There's also no cheerleaders. So Fiction = Reality

...England are bottom of the table though, so the AI is reasonably accurate ;)

Users who are viewing this thread