Don Bradman Cricket 14 is Big Ant?s Big Honour

Ross has talked in the past about that sort of thing being available. I would imagine so...

Wait...

I just saw a couple of re-branded images go live with the DBC logo, and I noticed something... Ross, is that ME KEEPING in the background?!

112515d1375770240-don-bradman-cricket-14-big-anta-s-big-honour-circles.png

EDIT:

May also be me bowling in this image as well, but I'll wait for Ross to confirm either. I'm rather floored by this development...

Attachments

• Circles.png
    Circles.png
    448.4 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
Looking forward to this. Been waiting for the next best thing after Warney's! Hopefully this tops that great game.

If people are so obsessed with that 99 game, why on earth did you even play other cricket games and why are you hoping that Don Bradman Cricket is at least on par with it. You can just keep praising it and playing it for eternity.

If people are so obsessed with that 99 game, why on earth did you even play other cricket games and why are you hoping that Don Bradman Cricket is at least on par with it. You can just keep praising it and playing it for eternity.

He obviously likes Warne 99 the most, he probably played the other games to see if they were any better but for him they werent which is fair enough. He has every right to hope that this new game is better than his favorite.

Thats stupid. Its like saying my windows 95 computer is great so im not going to upgrade...

Blimey, and to think I thought the licensee might be Andrew Strauss...
Congrats to all at BA for the wonderful license. Can't wait to play the game, I'm convinced now that it must be brilliant. Pretty sure you couldn't have that license otherwise...

Finally the game gets a name, i hope the game isn't delayed and you release it before October or in the early September maybe? Just cant wait.

Nicolas Cage wept quietly into his cereal this morning...

To be fair, I'm pretty sure that's what he does anyway, license or no. He looks like a 'mug of coffee, sob into some cheerios' kind of chap.

Never besmirch the great name of Nicolas Cage*... That's a bannable offense.

*he does that without anyones help

Finally we have name for this amazing game! :clap

So, in the career mode...when u unlock test matches and score tons of runs u get an invitation from Sir Don Bradman for a get together at his residence?
Just a thought!!! :lol:clap:wave

I might be waaaaay off here, but does the above suggest that DBC 14 has 'gone gold'? If so, we can't be too far from release!

Lol.....he was just reacting to Mike Fegan's 'Everything that glitters is not Gold' comment.

Users who are viewing this thread