Don Bradman Cricket 14 is Big Ant?s Big Honour

Just hope the English fans are all young enough not to come out in cold sweats at the mention of Bradman and the Invincibles ;)

Lol.....he was just reacting to Mike Fegan's 'Everything that glitters is not Gold' comment.

Really, why would I refer to Mike who "never disparaged anyone" but went crying to Cricket Australia? No, not me.... never, not in my nature :p

----------

Just hope the English fans are all young enough not to come out in cold sweats at the mention of Bradman and the Invincibles ;)

Their parents will buy them the game for Christmas :)

Really, why would I refer to Mike who "never disparaged anyone" but went crying to Cricket Australia? No, not me.... never, not in my nature :p

----------

Their parents will buy them the game for Christmas :)

Maybe he'll go crying to Bowral now?

Wait...

I just saw a couple of re-branded images go live with the DBC logo, and I noticed something... Ross, is that ME KEEPING in the background?!

112515d1375770240-don-bradman-cricket-14-big-anta-s-big-honour-circles.png

EDIT:

May also be me bowling in this image as well, but I'll wait for Ross to confirm either. I'm rather floored by this development...

uhmmm... I guess I'm going to hear from your lawyers again... guys the price of the game might have just gone up, a lot...

Fantastic news!!! Well done Ross, what an honour. This really is going to be something amazing. Thank you once again.

I can just imagine that Naveen bloke sledging Biggs when he's batting.

'Single foolish Biggs cannot rotate strike'

uhmmm... I guess I'm going to hear from your lawyers again... guys the price of the game might have just gone up, a lot...

Every use of the term within the game of "this guy gets it" by the commentators will incur a $1.20 penalty...

Will Biggs be in the shipped game?

Matt and I are already downloadable content in the Cricket Academy :yes

I can exclusively reveal the title of the NEXTGEN version of the game... My legal team has just approved the licensing deal...

112510d1375764585-don-bradman-cricket-14-big-anta-s-big-honour-biggscricket14-poster.png

The next-gen title. Looks real good! Amazing work there. But your signature still shows a current-gen box!

It's a placeholder... Final box-art TBC... We're still in negotiations with BigAnt.

Oh thats cool.
@Ross, This game IS coming to India right?

Slamming fists on tables and throwing things... Yes... "negotiations"... And that's just his "lawyer"

Amazing Ross. You were right about people picking your game from the shelves when sitting next to Ashes 13.

Amazing Ross. You were right about people picking your game from the shelves when sitting next to Ashes 13.

We haven't seen the back of the box yet but I like that the bullet points include things that are not in Ashes, like fielding and different body sizes.

From a marketing point of view, whilst that is a plus, there will be nothing on the Ashes box that says there isn't fielding or different body sizes. It's a kind of false non-advertising.

Users who are viewing this thread