Don Bradman Cricket 14 is Big Ant?s Big Honour

Sorry Gone4ADuck I am not as handsome as that man.:p PS I did not reply to your post because to much of a good thing is bad for you. Well unless your Biggs/Dutch.:D

Matt this link is not working, please change it(probably because you changed the name of the thread)

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 51
And somewhere around the world Mike Fegan wept. ;)

Great news, wasn't expecting this! Lets hope the game can live up to the Bradman name

Sex is always part of my contractual agreements... We may be at an impasse...

Thursday and Mondays the table is allowed as long as im not on the bottom

More of a lurker than a poster but I had to post and say WOW, a game fitting of The Don is a day one purchase no doubt!

Ross you can understand the salute we give to you by some stats. In 3 hours there have 219 posts!

Amazing choice for the name of the title. I hope you back it up with good pricing and marketing for it to generate volumes in India. The screenshots/ trailers/ videos/ features and now the title have given us plenty.

Ross after the game is released and things calm down and stuff , we would like to know the Sachin Tendulkar story please. :( :)

Ross after the game is released and things calm down and stuff , we would like to know the Sachin Tendulkar story please. :( :)

As good as Sachin is; if you get the chance to use Bradman in the game and as the title guy; by god are you going too! The problems they had could have been conflict between the too - they just went with the Don!

Well ross you surely deliver more all the time people asked for Sachin Tendulkar 14 but you delivered Don Bradman 14. Hatsoff a really deserved honour for the greatest Test Batsmen looking forward for friday

I am in shock honestly
I remember looking at angad's post predicting it would be don bradman cricket 14 and I remember just thinking no that's impossible we'll congrats angad's and big ant wonderful job but just one question

Does this mean no licensed kits and other stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread