Don Bradman Cricket 14 is Big Ant?s Big Honour

Slamming fists on tables and throwing things... Yes... "negotiations"... And that's just his "lawyer"

I really have doubts about the credentials of Biggs' s lawyers...." Lady Boy Shamira....for divorces, contracts and massages...." ......found this in a telephone box outside Clacton station.............

Whatever gets the job done... Disclaimer: The job doesn't just have to be lawyerising...

They change their forms frequently....though they eventually turn out like this:

FatNerd.jpg

Finally, after so many requests we have a pic of 79cricket! Lee will be pleased! :wave

And that, my friends, is why the game hasn't been released yet. I don't see that title being topped ever. Especially by a virtually silent AC13

Fitting Name for what is going to be the leading Cricket game for years to come!!

Well Done Big Ant & Ross!

Matt's review of Don Bradman Cricket 14 is in: He gives it 99.94 out of a possible 100

Last edited:
It actually feels honored to hear that Sir Don Bradman is the player on the title......Great day in the history of Cricket Gaming.....:yes:thumbs:thumbs

Matt's review of Don Bradman Cricket 14 is in: He gives it 99.94 out of a possible 100
I liked how this post said 97.14 before you changed it.

I particularly like the feature that means a player can't score more than 333 runs in an innings.

I've had good fun asking my friends to guess the cover player. As soon as they find out it's the Don, the immediate reactions have been (direct quotes)

"WTF?!?"
"omg wow!"
"sweeeeeeet"
"f**k yeah"
"I'm making waffles tonight"

my friends reaction was "Who's don badman"

Fantastic news!
Congratulations Big Ant and well deserved Ross on a fantastic honour!
I was seriously excited upon seeing this.

hats off to bigant studios for selcting donald bradman as the title of the game. i think this signifies the respect and dignity that should be given to a cricket game

plus with this sort of name i bet we can expect a proper technical and reality based gameplay unlike the arcade nonsense gameplay the "other" game offered =P

Users who are viewing this thread