Don Bradman Cricket 14 is Big Ant?s Big Honour

Ross, when talking about the AI fielding you said that there were development testing tools to turn on super AI but they wouldn't be available in the game.

....what do you call Bradman then? :D

There'd be a special exception for this man, you cannot get him out for anything shy of a 100. :p
PS: Finally we can get his career avg to 100.00 from 99.94 in the career mode. Awesome!!

Would it be possible to have a larger version of the box cover? It's a great cover.

There'd be a special exception for this man, you cannot get him out for anything shy of a 100. :p
PS: Finally we can get his career avg to 100.00 from 99.94 in the career mode. Awesome!!

You need to start a career from 16 years. So you gotta be a great player to do that even in the game.

Ross there is an election coming up later in the year, you interested in running for PM, i'd vote for you without question :lol

Would it be possible to have a larger version of the box cover? It's a great cover.
The full sized image I was sent is attached, though Ross mentioned he'd send along a higher quality version at some point. Certainly is nice for the Big Ant logo to be prominent on the box.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed, but I'm also going to quote him anyway - "We are doing a special metal case that looks awesome". So looking forward to that.

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 114
And Ross just want to ask.. is this the start of the campaign? If so that means the game will be released on the 6th of September right? You did say you'd have a one month campaign before the game is released?

The full sized image I was sent is attached, though Ross mentioned he'd send along a higher quality version at some point.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed, but I'm also going to quote him anyway - "We are doing a special metal case that looks awesome". So looking forward to that.

That would be awesome

No we need date when it's come out plz Ross make it this month or next month

Today was a special day for me

Trailer of Krrish 3 (movie of hrithik, my favorite actor) in Morning as soon as I woke up and before sleeping saw this, just amazing :D

I'm not normally someone who buys big special editions but this one looks very tempting!

Any hint as to what will be in it aside from the metal case? Or are they all with a metal case?

The full sized image I was sent is attached, though Ross mentioned he'd send along a higher quality version at some point. Certainly is nice for the Big Ant logo to be prominent on the box.

First time on the front of a box - an indication that this is indeed a partnership - if I wanted to be on any front of box it would be this one!

First time on the front of a box - an indication that this is indeed a partnership - if I wanted to be on any front of box it would be this one!

Just want to thank you for everything. Keeping us updated and actually for the game. Thanks a lot Ross!

Users who are viewing this thread